Chapter 2: Who again?

"Callie wake up your bus comes in 30 minutes." yells Shelby, blinding me as she turns on my light, but I wish she turned on my lamp that's why I have one, sista.

I mumble as I roll out of bed and stumble across the hall into the bathroom and to go brush my teeth that sounds weird, but I hate the taste that I get in my mouth in the morning.

I run back to my room and try to make my wings disappear so I can wear what I want. I've only done it once a few weeks ago.

Squeezing my eyes shut, hoping that won't be there when I open them. Slowly I open my eyes and see that they aren't there.

That's a new trick. I think to myself, slowly.

Immediately I start moving around my room, trying to find something to wear for the school day.

I end up deciding on wearing a light grey tank top, dark blue jeans, and black birkenstocks.

I slip on a sliver cuff with the moon phases on it in black. Then grab my light gray knapsack backpack and I phone 7.

I jog downstairs and grab an Apple. I see a note from Shelby telling me that I need to ride the bus house because mom has a PTA meeting at school till 6 and won't be able to pick me up from school. I smile to myself as I see Sean wrote his name on the letter.

Where's James? I wonder. He better not be out at the bus stop without me.

"James, are you ready?" I yell up the staircase.

"Yeah, you didn't have to yell." A voice says from behind me. I turn around and see that it's James.

His red hair is geled to have a little quiff in the front. He's wearing a white long sleeved shirt, dark blue jean shorts, and black Nikes. His bag over his shoulder, phone in his hand.

"Ready to go?" He asks me.

"Yep." I answer and we both walk out the door to the bus stop getting to the bus stop about a minute before it showed up.

Screech! The bus goes as it stops in front of us. The doors open and we board the yellow school bus.

"Good morning." I softly tell our bus driver as I pass him then plopped into the nearest seat to the front.

Putting my headphones in and turning on the song 'Where does the Good go?' By Tegan and Sara. Closing my eyes, resting them till we reach the school.

We reach the school and get off the bus, walking into to a sea of 6th graders.

Pulling out my ear buds, starting to look for Brooke, my best friend in the crowd stampeding to the doors.

Then I spot her dark brown hair in the crowd of people. I start to walk towards her.

"Brooke!" I yell, walking faster to her. "Brooke!" I yell again and this time she hears me and she stops walking towards the doors and waits for me to catch up to her.

"Hey." I say, greeting her.

She's wearing black running shorts, a dark gray hoodie, and black Nikes. Her black Nike backpack in strapped on her back.

"Hey Callie, what's up?" Brooke asks me as we start walking to the doors because a teacher is yelling at everyone to move to the doors and get inside the building.

"Nothin' much." I reply. "You?"

"Nothing really. Did James already meet up with Jackson I'm guessing?" She asks, messing with her headband.

"Yep, he's riding the bus with him to go home, so they can play video games." I reply as my eyes scan the heads of the students.

Something fishy catches my eye. It's a boy with black hair and sun burnt skin. He looks new to the school. He has on a red hoodie, jeans, and black converses. The hoodie of his hoodie is still up.

"Callie, Callie. Earth to Callie." Brooke says, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I'm a bit tired." I relpy to her.

We walk to class and start to day. Going to homeroom, then second hour, then third. By that time fourth hour came around I relized I needed to go to the bathroom.

I raise my hand and wait to be called on.

"Yes, Miss. River?" The teacher says, calling on me,  smiling kindly. I'm a really good student with straight A's.

"May I use the restroom?" I ask, politely.

"Yes, but move quickly." She replys.

I get up and grab the hall pass then quickly walk out of the room. Inhaling sharply I realize somebody is watching me.

"Who are you?" I ask turning around. Looking I see it's the boy I saw when Brooke and I were walking into school. "Why are you following me?"

"Are you Callie Rivers?" He asks, he looks like a 13 year old stuck in seventh grade.

"Why do you want to know?" I counter back, placing my hands on my hips.

"Are you Callie Rivers?" He repeats, his eyes darting around the hallway.

"Maybe." I answer, slowly.

"Are you or are you not?" He yells at me, unexpectedly, making me jump. "Maybe is not a answer." He hisses at me.

"Okay, I am." I shoot back, crossing my arms. "Happy now?"

"Yes and you need to come with me." He says reaching for my wrist, I pull my arm before he could grab it.

"Why?" I ask, he growls quietly. "Who are you?"

"Just trust me." he answers, grabbing for my wrist again.

"I'm not leaving without a name." I counter back, peeling his hand off my wrist.

"Okay, I'm Blake and you need to come with me or you will get killed by Hydra." Blake replies. "Can you fly?"

"Nope." I say popping the p. "I never thought I'd need them so yeah."

He staring at me with are the you kidding me face.

"Well we are going with a portkey." Blake says and he starts setting one up. "Okay, touch this and it will take you to the school."

"Wait your not coming?" I ask, binding down to touch the portkey.

"No, the Head says I need to stay here a bit longer." He answers, smoothly.

Blake is saying something but I can't hear anything because I'm being pulled into oblivion.

A.N

Finally!

*Throws hands up into the air*

This has taken me forever to rewrite, but now I think it good. On to the next chapter!

Love ya,

Sebbie