Chapter 3 Lewis Academy

I'm falling out of the sky, the clouds and blue sky are whipping past me.

Maybe I should try to fly? I wonder to myself. Welp, here goes nothing.

I start trying to force my wings to move, but soon after five seconds of doing it I realize that I'm not getting anywhere.

I landed on my butt in the middle of a court yard. A boy rushes over to me and says something but I'm woozy and dizzy and I black out.

I sit up straight soon as I wake up but then a killer headache comes and I lay back down.

"Oh good your up." said a boy grumpily "you had a nasty fall with a portkey and good thing Michael saw you when you landed."

"Who are you?" I ask, suddenly. "Where am I?"

"I'm Sherlock." He replies. "Sherlock Heavensbee and your at Lewis Academy. Best school for the gifted and talented well after Hogwarts of course."

Sherlock as dark brown hair that looks black that goes to his shoulders and dark blue eyes, he wears a dark denim jeans and a crisp black shirt with a long caramel brown coat.

Weird. I wonder. Its not cold in here.

"Why are you wearing a coat?" I ask as he injects a needle in me, a stinging sensation spreads through my shoulder. "It's not cold in here."

"You don't needles do you?" Sherlock asks, putting a cotton ball on the spot he injected the needle.

I nod in response, I have a major phoebe of needles they scare the creeps out of me.

"Are you okay?" Blake asks, crashing into the room. "I thought you knew how to us a portkey."

"I'm fine." I answer, giving him a small smile. "Just shaken up."

"Good because you need to go to your dorm room, get your schedule, and meet me at the training ring in 5 minutes." Blake says. "Oh by the way, I'm your instructor." He adds, smiling.

"Your lucky." Sherlock say. "He's the best to train people like you."

"People like me?" I ask him, a questioning look on my face.

"Oh Blake like you, just not exactly like you." Sherlock say, dropping the syringe into the sharps container.

Yuck! I shiver.

"What's his power?" I ask

"No one knows. He hasn't told anyone." Sherlock say grimly. "He has trust issues."

"You better get moving. One think I do know he doesn't forgive lateness." Sherlock adds, brighting up.

"Thanks." I say, genuinely, running out of the room.

"Oof."

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I tell her.

"It's fine." she says. "I'm Ally and I'm guessing you need to find your dorm, schedule, and training ring?"

"Yea." I answer, sheepishly. "I only have 5 minutes."

"Grab my arm." Ally says, extending her arm.

"What are you doing?" I ask, my eyes widing.

"I can teleport places." She replies, quietly. "Please don't ask about the tail" She adds, hushing me.

I look and sure enough there's a three foot long dark blue devil tail.
I grab her arm and she teleports us to my dorm room.

"How'd you know where to go?" I ask, walking around the room.

The walls are dark grey. There's a grey day bed with about eight pillows on it with a white comforter on one side of the room and on the other there was a full bed with a ivory comforter and light grey headboard. Two white desks sit side by side on the back wall, each has a grey office chair. At the end of each bed there's a white chest of drawers. In the middle of the room on the oak hardwood floors there's a light pink fluffy rug.

"Well, I talked to the head and since I didn't have a roommate he said you could be my roommate." Ally replies, a smile spreading across her face. "Surprise! I hope you like it I mean I didn-"

I cut her off by giving her a hug.

"Thank you, it's prefect." I inturput. "You knew just what to get. One question tho, how did you get all of this?"

"I may of pick-pocketed Blake a few weeks ago when he told me you were coming." Ally mumbles, quietly.

"Awesome." I response, she looks up.

"Really?" She asks, looking up.

"Yeah, I've never been taught how to pick-pocket and if we're pick-pocketing Blake this is going to be great!" I answer, smiling.

"Alright, next order of business." Ally says, suddenly getting professional on me. "To get you schedule!" She cries, triumphantly.

I giggle, I think I'm going to be great friends with her.

She extends her arm and I grab on.

Woosh. We're at the attendance office well I think it's the attendance office.

"Yes, girls?" The sectary croaks, eyeing us.

"Yes, Ms. Magpie, we're here to pick up Callie's schedule. May you please get it for us?" Ally asks, sweetly.

"Alright, last name?" Ms. Magpie droans, getting up out of her seat.

"Rivers." I reply, quickly.

Ms. Magpie wobbles over to a filing cabinet, she opens it then starts digging for my schedule.

I guess she found it because next thing I know she wobbles back over her.

"Callie Rivers?" She asks, holding out a paper.

"That's me!" I answer, grabbing my schedule my classes are:

9 - 10 Pre - Algebra

10 - 11 U.S History

11 - 12 Language arts

12 - 1 Lunch/ Study Hall

1 - 2 Combat/Power Training

2 - 3 Biology

3 - 4 Zoology

4 - 5 One on One with Blake and Friends

5 - 5:45 Flying Training

"Hey Callie!" Ally says, getting my attention.

"Yeah?" I reply, looking up.

"Let me take you the training ring." Ally offers, extending her arm.

"No, it's okay." I answer. "I think I can find it can you give me the directions?"

"Yeah, two rights then take a left. Its at the end of the hallway." Ally replies, pointing in the direction I need to go.

"Thanks." I say, running in the direction Ally is pointing.

"Sorry I'm late-"

"Oh shut up and drop and give me 20." says a female voice.

"Who are you?" I ask

"I'm Julie. Your instructor and is you want 20 more I guess you get moving" Julie yells at me.

Julie has waist long golden brown hair, amber eyes the practically glow against her sun tan skin, and she's lean but truly take my word she's muscular. Also she's one of my instructors wish me luck.

A.N

Done with this one!

I'm listening to Hamilton while writing this! *Insert heart eyes* I lorve this musical.

Love ya,

Sebbie