Chapter one:

His heart thudded in his chest. The cliff leered in front of him, the wind ripped through his hair, tears stung his eyes. He knew how close the man was, his pursuer. The edge of the cliff rushed up, the forest far below spread for miles, the glow of the city so far in the distance. He closed his eyes tightly, feet just on the edge as he leapt. Arms grabbed his hips.

Scott gasped, he flew back and hit the ground, groaning, his head spun. Snapping back to reality, he rolled on his hands and knees to scramble away, but hands grabbed his ankles, then grappled to his calves, his hips, and suddenly, Scott was pinned.

"Stop! Stop... stop..." his attacker panted, pushed him to the ground. Scott yelped, struggling in an attempt to wriggle out from under the man. "Scott! Stop!" He growled again, shoving him hard into the dirt.

"Please, please don't..." Scott begged, thrashing again in another pitiful attempt to gain freedom.

——-

I decided to humor the poor man. I got off of Scott. I readjusted to crouch just as Scott managed to scramble back up and stumble a few feet. I watched, mildly amused he was as precious as the day I first saw him. Terror was a cute look on his face. Just as Scott began to straighten up, I launched at him, shoving his back, causing him to stumble to the ground. My poor baby fell with a pained yelp and I felt a minor pang of guilt at hurting him. I couldn't help it, though and grinned as Scott rolled over and scuttled backwards, clutching his bloody knees through his ripped pants.

"Was it so hard to just stop?" I asked, smugly.

——-

Scott winced as the skin on his palm touched the open wound on his knee.

"You did that on purpose." He whined, looking up into the steel gray eyes of his attacker.

"Of course I did. I'm just glad that you did not sprint to the cliff again..." He wandered off in thought.

"Who even are you?" Scott demanded, too afraid to look at the man in front of him.

"Don't worry about that. After this, nothing will matter to you anymore except us." The man said gently, crouching back on his haunches. He reached out with a strong calloused hand, brushing his finger tips along Scott's jaw and cheek. Scott was frozen in fear.

——-

Just seeing the poor man so injured and so scared, stirred something in me. I kept caressing Scott's face. My Scott, Scotty. The poor man would be mine, I only needed a chance and I would have him wrapped around my finger.

——-

He slipped a small needle from his pocket and slowly raised it Scott's neck, pressing the point just underneath Scott's jaw. The man looked up in fear, his pupils expanding. He opened his mouth as if to saw something, but only a weak moan escaped. The man felt his heart jump as Scott reached up and clutched his shirt, but it only lasted a moment before the man's muscles relaxed and he collapsed.

Hope surged in him, maybe making Scott his would be easier than he thought. He crawled towards the crumpled man on all fours, reaching and fully cupping his face with his hand. He was nearly in Scott's lap, touching all of his features. His pants tightened around his hips, he groaned, giving himself the satisfaction of a couple touches, before standing up and scooping the limp man into his arms. His bulge throbbed at how delicate Scott felt in his arms, the way his hair tickled his neck.

"Ohh... Scott.. you will be mine... all mine."

STANDING AT A FULL 576 WORDS Y VIOLA!

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT AND I WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT SOON!