Shakhi TS : Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham 🥺

Back story : This ts takes places on the day shakhi s' mehendi was there, so just like show everyone were busy in preparation but babli wasn't there till now and here bebo and kitty are positive characters and they both like anokhi and just like show devi and tej are not there in the mehendi ceremony and rama and ramesh are also not there here because here ramesh is still upset with anokhi, and that's because he has also not allowed rama to come in the ceremony .

************************************
AASTHA : Areee yeh shaurya kaha reh gaya!!!!

SHAURYA : Mom I am here!!!!

His voice came from behind and everyone looked in his direction and smiled, he was looking dashing as usual.

And just like show everyone started complementing him for his looks and then suddenly shaurya asked

SHAURYA : Babli kaha ha? Woh abhi tak aayi nahi?

Shaan was about to spoke when alok interrupted.

ALOK : Kaha aayi ha shaurya!!! Pata nahi kaise kam karti ha apna, bas apne workers se kam karwa rahi ha khud toh aayi tak nahi ha!!!

And after listening this shaurya and shaan glared him and he got all quiet seeing their glares.

SHAAN : Nahi beta woh abhi tak nahi aayi ha!!!

SHAURYA : Main abhi usse phone karta hu!!! ( And he took out his phone from his pocket and was about to dial her number when aastha stopped him)

AASTHA : Shaurya ruko!!! (and shaurya stopped) Abhi hamne usse thodi der pehle hi call kiya tha but woh utha nahi rahi ha pata nahi kyun!!!

SHAURYA : Ek baar main usse call karne ka try karta hu!

And shaurya dialled her number 3 rings, 4 rings and she picked up.

SHAURYA : Hello babli!

And everyone came near him to listen as the phone was on speaker.

BABLI : Hello shaurya ji! (she sounded worried)

SHAURYA : Kya hua babli koi bata ha kya? Tum itni pareshan kyun sound kar rahi ho!!! Anokhi...woh....woh thik ha na? 😟

BABLI : Haan woh toh thik ha par ek bahut badi problem ho gayi ha!

SHAURYA : Kya hua?

BABLI : Woh....

And babli went into the flashback and told shaurya also the whole problem and the sabherwals also listened.

Flashback starts

Babli and Ahir looked at the lehanga amazed as it was a very beautiful maroon lehenga with golden shade and a maroon off shoulder blouse which shaurya has sent for anokhi to wear.