Shakhi TS : Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham 🥺 (Part 2)

Hey guys so I am here again with the second part of " Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham"

So let's start

************************************
Part II

ANOKHI : Ps aap?? Aap yaha kya kar rahe ha?? (She said wiping her tears and hiding her hand behind which was having wound)

SHAURYA : Main yaha tumhe le jaane aaya hu, apni sangeet ke function mein le jaane ke liye!!!

ANOKHI : Maine babli di ko kaha tha na ki mein nahi jaungi unhone aapko bataya nahi kya???

SHAURYA : Haan unhone mujhe bataya ha, par tumhe chalna padega!!!!

Saying that he held her left wrist and started walking towards the door but anokhi stopped him and jerked her hand out of his hold.

ANOKHI : Aapko ek baar mein samajh nahi aata, jab maine kaha ha ki mujhe nahi jaana ha matlab nahi jaana ha fir kyun jabardasti kar rahe ha aap, please chale jaiye yaha se!!! (She said folding her hands in front of him)

SHAURYA - Or vaise hi maine keh diya so keh diya, tumhe chalna hi padega!!!

He again held her wrist and started walking towards the door but this time he held her right wrist due to which anokhi shouted in pain and again blood started coming out from her bruise.

ANOKHI : Ahhhhhh!!!

And shaurya immediately turned when anokhi shouted and as soon as he left her wrist he saw blood on his palm and he got shocked to see that but before he can hold her hand and check the wound she again hid her hand behind.

SHAURYA : Anokhi apna haath dekhao!!!

And anokhi got scared.

ANOKHI : Na..nahi...nahi kuch bhi nahi ha!!!

SHAURYA : Maine kaha anokhi apna haath dekhao!!! (his tone was loud)

ANOKHI : Maine kaha na kuch bhi nahi ha!!! Aap please yaha se chale jaiye!!! (She said while crying)

But shaurya will remain shaurya he moved closer to her and held her left hand and pulled her to himself while anokhi straight landed on his chest and anokhi looked at him with wide eyes.

SHAURYA : Agar tum ziddi ho toh mein bhi shaurya sabherwal hu!!!!!

To bring her hand from behind, he bend a little towards her face and due to this there faces are only few inches apart now and they both were just looking into each other eyes lost into each other, shaurya eyes were showing love and affection and anokhi s' eyes were showing love and pain, pain of getting away from her ps, and shaurya took hold of her hand and then brought the hand in his front, and when he saw her hand he got shocked, it was having a big wound and due to anokhi rubbing her hand in frustration and shaurya holding her hand tightly, blood was coming out of the wound and shaurya got hold of her opposite hand and took her hurriedly to the sofa, and made her sit on sofa and then started finding the medical box everywhere hurriedly while anokhi was trying to tell him about the medical box but he was not listening to her and was telling her to keep quiet and sit there only and anokhi like a child, followed his instructions 🤭 and then finally he founded the medical box in a drawer and hurriedly came towards anokhi and took hold of her hand and then took some detol on the cotton and he started cleaning the blood from the wound while anokhi hissed in pain and closed her eyes and held shaurya s' hand by mistakely due to the pain and shaura immediately looked at their entwined hands and he smiled thinking that she still wants to hold him close to her whenever she feel any pain and then again started cleaning the blood and blowing on the wound the more he went on cleaning the blood and bandaging the bruise, the stronger her grip became because of the pain.

Shaurya - Ho gaya!!!

And anokhi slowly opened her eyes and then looked at her bandaged wound and then looked at him.

Shaurya - Ab pehle ms bhalla aap mujhe yeh bataiye ki aapko yeh chot kaise lagi or aap yeh mujhse chupa kyun rahi thi??

Anokhi - Woh.... (She hesitated as she don't know what to say)

Shaurya - Woh kya Ms Bhalla saaf saaf or sach sach bataiye!!

And because of his pressure, she again got reminded of the incident and due to this she started breathing heavily and got a panic attack and shaurya was shocked seeing her like this.

Anokhi (breathing heavily) - Paani...... paani please!!!

And shaurya ran towards kitchen and took a glass of water from there and ran towards anokhi and made her drink water, and she gulped it down and slowly her breathing got normal and shaurya sat beside her and asked her.

Shaurya - Tum thik ho?

Anokhi nodded in yes.

Shaurya - Dekho tum panick mat karo, aaram se batao mujhe!!!

And this time anokhi couldn't control anymore as she again remembered the incident and started crying by covering her face making shaurya shocked again and as he touched her shoulder she hugged him and clutched his kurta tightly in her fist and continued sobbing while shaurya was not able to understand that what was happening to her whenever he was asking about her wound, his hands resting on the sides but seeing her in this condition was not helping, and he reciprocated and, anokhi pulled him more closer to herself not even leaving the space for air to pass through them.

Shaurya - Anokhi kya hua ha please batao mujhe, please batao mujhe!!???

Anokhi - Ps........kushal..... (She said while sobbing)

Shaurya - Kushal? Kushal kya anokhi??

Anokhi - Woh....he..he...tried....to touch.....me..... inappropriately, usne...usne me..re...saath jabardasti karne ki..... koshish.....ki ps!!!!! (She said while stammering and crying bitterly)

And shaurya was shocked beyond words, and he clutched his fist in anger.

Shaurya - Uski itni himmat, main usse chodunga nahi!!!! (He got up from the sofa and started walking toward the door in anger and anokhi got afraid seeing him in anger and ran towards him and caught his hand and again pulled him in a hug.

Anokhi - Nahi....nahi please aisa mat ki jeye!!!! (She said while sobbing)

Shaurya - Anokhi chodo mujhe, main usse chodunga nahi!!!!

Anokhi - Nahi please, please nahi, mat kijeye aisa please aapko meri kasam ha ps !!!

************************************

So here I end this second shot of "Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham" with 1100 + words!

What do you think why is anokhi panicking so much if shaurya is going for confronting kushal??

I hope you all like it!

Was missing today shakhi like hell 💔 specially holi waale shakhi!!! 😭🤧❤️

Will be back with "Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham last part soon till then byee! 🙋

Love Love
Unnati ❤️