Shakhi TS : Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham 🥺 (Last Part)

Hey guys so I am here again with the last part of "Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham"

So let's start

***********************************

Part III

Anokhi was constantly crying in his embrace as she revealed the whole incident to shaurya whatever happened with her and shaurya was boiling with anger knowing about the whole incident and was feeling like to beat kushal black and blue but he had somehow control his anger and has first decided to calm anokhi and bring his headstrong anokhi back, as anokhi also revealed him that how kushal has threatened her to not say a word to anyone about the incident otherwise he would post the private pictures of them (shakhi) together and so that's why she hadn't revealed this incident to anyone yes once she had tried to reveal the incident to shaurya but she couldn't and after that she didn't tried also because after that one try she started receiving threat calls from kushal as he had spotted them together after the incident when she was crying in his embrace and trying to tell him but couldn't tell him and after that only he had decided to threat her so that he can not get caught, and after that day she has got continuously threat calls so she didn't try but today she couldn't control her emotions and revealed everything to shaurya and she has no regret after telling him because she wanted to do this only, cry in the arms of her shaurya for the peace because after that day she has only felt suffocated from herself and the surroundings, first the incident suffocated her and then her ps and shagun mam s' wedding news suffocated her, so she had constantly felt suffocated in these 1 week, and shaurya s' anger got reach at peak when he learned that kushal was giving her threat on the name of their private photos and he also got a question in his mind that how did he have their private photos? And shaurya was also filled with the guilt that instead of comforting her, he made her feel more suffocated and heartbroken by telling her of his and shagun s' wedding when the wedding is of both (shakhi) of them, and now shaurya was continuously trying to calm and composed her by whispering sweet things in her ears and rubbing her back and also giving kisses on her head and anokhi s' sobs had till now turned into hiccups.

ANOKHI : ****hiccups***hiccups***

SHAURYA : Shhhh!!! (He placed multiple kisses over her head)

And as the time was going anokhi s' hold was getting more and more tight on shaurya s' back.

SHAURYA : Anokhi please shant ho jao!!!

And she tightened her hold more on him but then suddenly she remembered something and she a little lifted her head up and saw his outfit, he was wearing a kurta and reality strike her and she slightly pushed shaurya and got up from the sofa, while shaurya was shocked seeing her acting like this.

ANOKHI : Aap....aapko late ho raha hoga aapke sangeet function ke liye aap yaha se jaa sakte ha, aapko mere liye...hum.. humdardi dekhane ki koi jarurat nahi ha (She said while wiping her tears) aap chale jaiye yaha se main nahi chahti ki meri wajah se aapko late ho sangeet mein pahunchne ke liye or shagun mam ko bura lage aap chale jaiye!!!!

Saying that she started walking towards her room but then she suddenly felt a pull and she straight landed on his chest and shaurya kept his arms around her waist caging her in his arms and she looked up at him shocked and who was smiling seeing towards her and she don't know why she suddenly felt her cheeks warming up from blush due to the close proximity which they were sharing after so many days and she lowered her eyes.

SHAURYA : Tumhe sach main aisa lagta ha miss bhalla ki jo bhi tumhare saamne ho raha ha woh sab kuch sach ha??? (He whispered huskily in her ears)

ANOKHI : Kis sach ki baat kar rahe ha aap ps??