MY OC

FULL NAME: Arthur Simon Dermott

NICKNAMES: Dermott or Mr. Dermott, by
almost everyone

AGE: 39

ROLE: The Murdered 

GENDER & PRONOUNS: Male, he/him

SEXUALITY: Straight

FACECLAIM: Dominic Cooper

BIRTHPLACE AND DATE: New York City, New York, May 1

PERSONALITY: Arthur is a man few truly know. A largely closed book with enough secrets to fill a novel, Arthur holds his truth close to his chest. His charm and wit manage to keep him moving in society, as do his good looks, and Arthur is quite proud of this fact. He knows exactly how handsome he is, and will use it to his benefit. However, Arthur is paranoid. He's gotten a hold of the idea that someone is after him, and he will take whatever measure necessary to protect himself.

STRENGTHS: Cunning, handsome, charming.

WEAKNESSES: Secretive, paranoid, holds people at arms' length.

BACKSTORY: Little is known about the background of Arthur Dermott. He lived in obscurity until relatively recently, when he rose to prominence during the last days of the war for his rare art dealings. He has grown wealthy since, and decided to take in Europe for the first time, though he fears someone may be tailing him with evil intent.

FAMILY: Unknown

CONNECTION TO THE LACEY FAMILY: Unknown

LOVE INTEREST? Open

OKAY WITH HIM BEING INJURED? Uuuuh yep

THEME SONG: Last Stand by Adelitas Way

AESTHETIC: Cigars, whisky, sharp suits, art, marble floors, bloodstains, a bloody knife.

QUOTES: "Well? Is that all you have to say?" "I am asking you to protect me. Are you refusing?" "Darling, I know many wonderful things you and I could get up to tonight."

"