chapter 2

"umm sieun from stereotype class is finding you for help, and by the way I'm sumin and you are?"sumin put out her hand to j for a handshake. "Oh hi I'm j from class asap." Yoon decided to make friend with sumin and shouted with joy,"LETS BE FRIENDS FROM NOW ON!!!" 😊😊😊

When sumin brought yoon and j to class stereotype, there was no one in class stereotype. So yoon ask sumin curiously,"where is your friend sieun?? Did I pronounce her name correctly?" Sumin looked around and told yoon and j,"just now she ask me to look for you're tho..." Suddenly the lights are on. "Happy birthday to yoon happy birthday to yoon happy birthday to yoon happy birthday to yoon!!" Sieun came out behind the door. Yoon said"how do u know my name I don't know you tho..."

"You don't remember me? I'm your bestie in elementary school!" Sieun told yoon. Suddenly the room became absolute silent. "Really? You are park sieun?? You look so different tho..." Yoon said it in shock and surprise.

J and sumin shouted together,"LETS ALL BE FRIENDS!!"

And they ended up walking back to the cafeteria for lunch together.

After school... Sumin invited them to her house for a sleepover, she said"you're gonna come to my house for a sleepover?" 

At sumin's house...

Yoon, sieun and j were so surprise and shock on how big sumin's house is! When they went in, yoon's face were in big shock

Yoon, sieun and j were so surprise and shock on how big sumin's house is! When they went in, yoon's face were in big shock. Cause she see her idol, Irene from red velvet! "Irene unnie I thought you went to your friend house?" Sumin asked her unnie. "Sumin... She is your sister?" Yoon ask in big shock. J and sieun went to take a sit on the floor and asked sumin,"is there anything to do here?I'm bored."

Sumin brought her bestie to her room