Stop It...

You guys may be asking, 'Tell us about Nightmare Mania! Tell us! Tell us!' I'm not going to... until I find the right time... And time was the thing that bothered me the most. When was the right time? I would always ask myself that. But I wasted that time and was always scared to tell Jake...

I went outside taking my shades off when I went outside. It was always rare to see me with my shades off. I guess just today would be okay, people stated at me when I walked to a nearby river. My eyes were all red of crying. Maybe I should've wore my shades after all.

I finally reached the river and sat down. I stared at my reflection in the dirty river water. If only Jake were here by my side. It'd be an adventure for him.

The trees swayed side to side as the wind slowly brushed against them. I love you Jake. I said as if I were actually talking to Jake. It felt so lonely now.

Stop it. No. The memories started filling in my head as I widened my eyes. Stop... Stop it now! Please... don't let me go.back into the nightmare again.

I drive over to Jake's house and he waved at me as I opened the car door for him. "You guys ready to go?" I asked, looking over my seat. "Yes." Jake said smiling. Dammit. He was so cute. I wanted to tell him right now... but Dave was here. I drove for half an hour until the madness happened. We stopped to do some business and I filled up the car with more gas. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jake wobbling back to our car. The little store was on top of a damn mountain. I walked towards him and asked, "Jake, what's wrong?" Dave was already in the car sleeping. We were on the mountain a little down hill. He slipped and my eyes widened. I remember him rolling down the mountain as a sharp branch cut through his arm. He lay there helpless. I ran over to him and picked him up, my heart was pounding, making a little pain in my chest. It was a minor wound, but that was only the start of Nightmare Mania.

((Okay, just to inform you chaps, this will NOT be a major sadstuck))