Non-Stop Nightmare

Okay, fine. I might've told you one part of Nightmare Mania. But that's not all... I'll tell you all when I feel like it...

I got up and walked back to my apartment. I was thinking of the second part of the dream where things got intense.

I bandaged Jake's arm and hugged him. "It'll be okay" I told him. This was not the time to tell him my feelings. Yet I wanted to so bad. I put him in the back of the car with Dave and turned the engine on. We kept driving and drove near a hispital a few minutes later. As we were about to reach our destination, a car came crashing into us in a split second. We at an edge now. Falling down into the river down there I widened my eyes as we crashed. I couldn't feel anything anymore. I have broken my arm and hit my head, Dave's head was bleeding and...wait, where was Jake?! I can't move. How am I going to help Jake and Dave?! I reached my hand over to get my phone that fell out of my pocket. The screen was cracked and I dialed 991. "Hello, what is your emergency?" I tried the best I could to say the words. "Help... o...our car has fallen....and ....w...were hurt..." after that, I remember the ambulance coming and being in the hospital for a month. While I watched Jake stay in bed the whole time. I was able to walk again and Dave had to get stitches on his forehead. I felt so sorry for Jake. He had been stabbed in the leg by a sharp peice of metal from the car.

I opened the door and scratched my head. Maybe I'll tell you all later... when I'm done crying.