One Problem at a time

When we returned home we were instantly greeted with multiple problems, one I didn't even see coming. If I thought that telling my dad that my boyfriend was a werewolf and that we now had to watch over a supernatural kid and his best friend was hard. I hadn't seen it hard yet.

The first thing we decided to deal with was the alpha pack. We had set up the meeting for Monday night right after I got off work. Unfortunately we had to cancel because of unforeseen circumstances. The name of the circumstance was the abused boy, Isaac. He came up to me after practice just before I was about to leave for the meeting and asked to talk.

Flashback

"Miss, may we talk?" asked Isaac.

"Sure, what do you need"? I instantly replied back with. He then told me everything about the father, his brother, and what home was like.

"Stay here Isaac okay"? I asked him.

"Why," he chokes out.

"Because he needs to be arrested, you can't exactly go home to him and I need to call Derek to inform him I'm going to be a little late." I tell the crying kid.

End of Flashback

When Derek found out about why I was going to be late he had postponed the meeting with the Alphas. Thankfully they weren't offended by it and had just asked that we tell them if we needed any help. Apparently they were deeply offended that a parent would do that to a child.

In the short time that had taken Derek to get to Isaac and I, his father had been arrested. Scott and Stiles had also shown up, it was weird Scott wouldn't stop glaring at Isaac but Isaac didn't seem to care he just hugged me and continued to tell me about his father.

When Derek had finally showed up he took one whiff of the air and revealed why Scott was on edge and why Isaac had chose me to tell. Isaac was also bitten and it had been recently too, within the week. I also smelled of a Luna because of my position in the Pack. I had made Isaac feel safe and that wasn't going to go away anytime soon. When the Sheriff showed up he tried to take Isaac away. Only to discover that Isaac wouldn't let go and the second Isaac was finally pried off me he latched onto Derek and start begging him not to send him away. The Sheriff finally informed him that he just need Isaac to stay with Scott and Stiles while he talked with me to get my story. Derek agreed to stay with Isaac.

After the sheriff and I finished our conversation we looked over to where Derek was watching the pups. Stiles was currently using Derek as a human shield, Scott was laughing in the background, and Isaac was chasing Stiles around Derek. We both laughed at the scene in front of us. Though the look on Derek's face was the funniest. He looked like he was going to kill them or himself with his usual bitch face but in his eyes he looked happy. The sheriff then asked if Derek or I would be willing to take over being Isaac's temporary guardian. I said that I would but I probably wouldn't be able to stay in the McCall house anymore and I would need a little time to find a spot for us. Derek, who had finally escaped being used as a human shield, spoke up from where he was now standing next to me. Tell us that the Isaac and I were more than welcomed to stay with him and Peter. I quickly agreed and Derek and Isaac got into the car to follow me and Scott, while the Sheriff dropped Stiles off at home.

I collected some stuff before promising Melissa that I would come and visit and promising Scott that I wouldn't forget about him or Stiles in exchange for Isaac.

Isaac set up camp in the bed that was in the main area while Derek and I went upstairs to his room. Across the way a sleepy Peter poked his head out of his door and asked what was happening. We told him about Isaac before heading off to bed ourselves.

A/n I got bored and decided to update a couple more times this month. Happy Presidents Day to those in America. Happy Monday to the rest.