Home

Dad and Bella stood off to one side while Derek went to collect Dad and Bella's luggage. There had been a layover in Beacon Hills airport. We had decided to just wait it out in the airport instead of waking up any of the pack members. Well the adults decided, Bella tried to steal my phone, I let her it's been Bella proofed, and tried to wake up one of the pack members. She failed and got her electronic privileges revoked. We had actually planned to have Dad over for the next holiday and were planning on how to make it work.

Bella was acting weirder than normal. She was being really skittish and kept looking around acting like she was going to make a break for it. Dad told me how he and Phil had talk about how Bella might be needing to be checked in a Behavioral Health Unit and that he was looking for one that he could check her into incase she goes off the deep end and does something stupid, again. Looking over at Bella and her weirdness I reach over and connect my hand with hers. She didn't pull away surprisingly, just continued to mutter to herself and glare at the baby in Derek's arm as he chatted away with Charlie about who was coming to pick us up. I pulled Bella to a spot next to Charlie and kneeled in front of her. I started to go through the checklist that the nice nurse had told me about. Melissa was going to come with Chris and check over Bella and talk with Dad about what to watch out for. Since Bella was my sister, even though she wasn't a good one, I was keeping half an eye on her. I noticed her pupils were dilated and so I started to try and converse with her but all I got were indistinguishable mumbles.

Final after trying for 45 minutes and catching the attention of Dad and Derek. Derek was able to actually hear what she was saying. Which wasn't very helpful just muttering about the rain and how much she would miss the heat. Melisa showed up with the town's resident bachelor Sheriff and Chris. She went over and checked on Bella, who was still acting weird. She said that something was definitely wrong but because psychology wasn't her main field of study she couldn't say for sure what. She was able to tell Dad some warning signs to look out for which was moderately helpful.

Chris and the Sheriff had taken Mila from Derek. They were, surprisingly, acting like another grandfather to her. I sat looked around content. My family was whole. And I couldn't wait to see the rest of the kids. For that short while nothing mattered and monsters outside could wait.

A/n: I know this one short but I decided to post it anyway.