Chapter.11. .....

Sun's pov.

But then Moon came to us because he heard my new sound.
"Hêŷ-ëy Sún, ąrë-r€ yœû-" Moon tried to speak but I cut him by saying "Moon look! I can speak now!" Moon's eyes widened. I turned back to the trouble maker and saw that Gregory was processing how he can see me and Moon in the same time. "Śûn-üń w€ ñęed ëxpłąnœ tö hïm whæt hâppeñ€d" Moom whispered to me. I nodded.

Gregory's pov.

How-...  HOW THE FUCK I CAN SEE MOOM AND SUN IN THE SAME TIME!? Put then I feeled that someone is patting my head. I looked who is patting me. It was Sun. Behind him was Moon but his eyes wasn't red like when he chased me when I was stuck there.

*1 hours later. After explaining and repairing Moon's soundbox*

When Moon turned off I wanted to ask Sun something "Sun I have a question" "What is it trouble marker?" Why does Sun usually keep calling me trouble marker?

"Why does Moon have color of his eyes lilac not red back then when you and moon were one person?" I asked. Sun was shooked at the question. As I can say that was maybe personal.

"Well... Before you were at Pizza Plex, Moon doesn't always had red eyes. He only had that intruder or someone who is hurting a child. When was nap time, Moon was always helping kids to sleep by lullaby. He was protecting children when they were sleeping. But in one day when it was nap time he got hacked. Luckily he switched lights on. Before Moon switched he writed pretty fast on the paper. On the paper was writed 'don't switch lights off. I got hacked'. I was shooked by this. I didn't turn lights off again, but the children tried to turn off the lights. So I needed always watching this place If a child won't turn off the lights."

I was surprised at this. But then Sun asked me "Does we're replaced by someone?" I don't want to hurt Sun by this but I need to tell truth. "I'm sorry about this but yes. You're replaced by gramlock Puppet and gramlock Marionette" Sun looked sad by those words I said.

-----------------------

Before you will attack me that Puppet and Marionette are the same person. I know that are the same person, but in the AU workers made two animatronics Puppet and Marionette. They made two animatronics because they doesn't wanted calling the animatronic by two names. So they build two animatronics.

-----------------------

Luckily Moon didn't hear that. If he heard this he will be mad. I needed to go to look after those other animatronics. "Sun, I need to go" I said, then Sun quickly said "No please! D-don't leave me alone there! I'm scared being alone...". I sighed. "Maybe you can call Moon" He nodded.

I slowly walked to the door and closing it. I went to the night patrolling. Then I heard a music...

POLSAT

_______________________

EVERYONE DO THE FLOOP!

^^

Words: 511