Chapte.15. A Happy Birthday

Thank you SolarandLunar09 for the idea. I hope you like it. I will have more ideasnow-

Sorry that I didn't posted 2 weeks ago because I didn't had internet.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Gregory's POV.

After the Easter we went to the home. That was almost a month ago.

Mira was to much energetic. She drank like 7 alcohols and saying something in another language. French? Russian? She was so drunk that she didn't know sometimes what is she saying.

Angelica wanted to go home early so she went to the home.

Mom and dad talked to others parents. Dad was played games that made him drunk... Mom taked care dad to not destroy anything.

I talked to guards and friends. We talked what we will do tomorrow.

I was sketching a new small animatronic that will help me with a small things. The time was 4:47 A.M. that means I didn't sleep.

Sometimes when I'm with one of the animatronic I heard like scratching wall. Probably animatronics didn't hear it.

Some of nightguards is telling around the workers that in the night one of the old daycare animatronic somehow can run away the box where was it locked.

I looked at calendar and saw that today is my birthday. 21 May... I didn't really cerebrate my birthday actually but others are celebrating.

No one knows my actually my birthday so the orphanage write down 21 May.

It's saturday. I went to the kitchen silently to not wake up anyone. I make toasts. I eating toasts while making a project.

In the next week Is starting school. Where I go, school is for the people who is working like in my age. I need to say to Michael that I have school next week for 2 weeks and I can only work in weekends. 

Miri waked up. It was like 6 A.M. She notice me sketching something. "What are you sketching brother?" She asked. "A small animatronic that will help me with small things.." I said. "Oh, and happy birthday to you, Gregory" Miri said with a big smile. "Thanks Miri.."

Miri looked at me suspicious and said "Did you sleep?" "Yes." "Don't lie to me, Gregory." "I'm not lying." "Yes you're." "No, I'm not." "Yes you're."

"No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No."

"Ok, you're not lying." Miri finally said.

I ended eating toast and put it in the sink. I went to my room to finish sketching the project.

It was a small golden bear with a black hat and purple bow-tie tied in the neck. Bow-tie was small and in front of the neck.

Golden Bear will be friendly and helpful for the children. He don't listen to the adult but if they are saying nice words like 'thank you' it will response back. It will listen to me of course because will listening to me, not others.