Part 1

So I have no clue how to start  this so they went to Russia to deal with a gang .So mmm yeah enjoy?😐😀😐😑🤔

" So ummmm where are we going dad ? "asked Haru. Bonet was on the plane going to Russia because the Russians' some how keeps on sealing money out of Bonents bank account .

"To take care of some business honey.'' sanzu said drinking wine, ''okay. So why Russia? What did they do?''  

" Go ask koko"

Haru got up to go ask koko, when she when to ask koko. He was arguing with ran about throwing money in his face .Max and Roxinne just watched while they were sipping on wine.

"ugh never mind , yall is always  fighting will yall ever figure out to stop ?😑'' 

Koko and Ran stopped fighting to look dumbfounded , Ran when to go set down 

" yes Haru?'' asked koko '' why fly to Russia ? Why can't we hire someone to do it? You have money right ? "  koko looked at her '' Boss wanted to go that all I know'' he replied 

Haru smiled and ran off

"hey max

"hey max.''

"yeah ? Roxy ''

"what to go annoy Sanzu?''

"sure🤫🤭''

Sanzu was kocked out , Haru was talking to ivory

" hey yall want to prank sanzu?" Asked roxinne

Haru look at ivory, ivory looked at haru.

"yeah ,sure!''

(one day ago/flash back)

"Are you sure boss you want to go to Russia?!''

Mikey called the members , for a meeting  for the trip

" I want to go there because, my son lives there and my brothers daughter (izana). That's why too. i haven't seen him 2 years...''  Sanzu looked at koko , ''Welll ?You going to book the flight  moron?!''

"You do it then! If your the boss!🤬'' Kakucho rolled his eyes (if you keep on rolling your eyes like that they'll get suck !) And when to go book the flight.

(now time)

Sanzu had drawings on his face by haru , ivory, roxxine, and max. Them all laughing like little kids.  "HEHE'' Then ran and rindou came in, and when they saw Sanzu blacked up face the busted out laughing .Then sanzu woke up looking wrecked. Then they all bust out laughing .

"OMG DAD! FFTFMHBBBO!''

''OH GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!🤣''

Sanzu was dumbfounded ''what? Is there something on my face?''

"Yes there is!!'' said Haru pointing at his face. "go look in the mirror '' said ran . And when he did he was so shocked that his child did this to him. Every busted out laughing again....

" Hey! That was that not funny!!'' said sanzu ,now trying to rub of the marker on his face.

(well sorry if this is a short chapter I promise next time it will longer)