Part 3

"' Well follow me everyone! Hey! Haruki come with us.'' said Akemi '' yes ma'am'' they said walking next to her. " Thats oii- Chans dad Mikey and those are his Men. " she said '' Wait.. I heard of you your from bonten, rigth? The worst criminal organization, can I join?'" asked Haruki then Akemi looked at them '' long as I join too what about You oii- chan?'' '' yeah sure long as it is fine with Mikey..'' said touya. Then roxxine and max came busting in.

" Dad!'' yelled out roxxine '' I missed you! I " she when to go hug rindou. " where were you?!'' she asked '' Max , Roxxine what are you doing here?'' asked rindou '' she told me that she heard gun shots from the window so she came with me to check it out'' explained Max '' wow I didn't expect to see you touya'' said Akane from the shadows.'' Akane? What are you doing here?'' asked koko '' I was curious...so I came to check it out and Haruki nice to see you again.'' she said while sticking out her tongue. " Oh hi  miss akane🙄'' said touya and haruki inusion. "Wait you know her oii-chan?'' asked  akemi '' yes I did she was a friend of mine in 6th grade, i was friends with her because she was good with money.'' said touya. Then suddenly they heard the cops arrive. " Shit! Were going to get caught !'' said sanzu.

So they all started to run out the back door and lucky they got way. So they when back to the hotel they were staying at. And touya , Akemi , and Haruki stayed with them.

THE NEXT DAY

" YOUR MY BORTHER?''  yelled out Haru '' Yeah! Nice to see you again sis!'' said haruki

Haruki Akashi

Age: 21

Height: 5'7

(Haru is he's sister and sanzu is his father. And since Takeomi Akashi is sanzu other brother so Takeomi is haru and Haruki's uncle)

"WOW! I never knew that you were my uncle! But if you keep on smoking you'll die and if you do I'll be the advisor! Got that!?'' haru said posting. " Yeah sure.'' said takeomi while smiling. " well now you founded out who stole your money now Mikey can we go home?'' asked Akane on her phone eyeing him. " Maybe we can leave after I have a talk with my son'' said Mikey .'' I don't want to go back to Japan... Russia is my home now but if akemi  wants to go and join you I'll go with her.'' said touya. "Hey dad why did you leave Haruki?'' asked haru. The room when dark and quiet...

T.B.C