-4-

4. Baby

Seokjin happened to be confused because the moment he entered his house, he was met with silence. He looked around the corner just to make sure his brother wouldn't jump scare him and then securely took off his shoes.

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with a little baby in hand who had appeared to have fallen asleep due to using up too much energy.

"If he's asleep you can put him inside the crib, I'll make ramen for us." Seokjin said softly making sure the baby didn't awake from his soft slumber.

Seokjin started heating the water as he was thinking about Taehyung - his younger brother. One day he had arrived at his house looking like a crying mess. He stated he was pregnant and didn't know the father of the child, to make sure their parents didn't find out Seokjin let him stay.

Its been long since a year or so since that occurred. Both the mother and child were healthy and well fed. Taehyung studied from home while Seokjin would go to his two daily shifts. Seokjin worked at a daycare centre till 2'o clock and then later on at 4' o clock he had a shift in a nearby cafe. He worked at the register.

He was eye catching thus it lead to the increase in the number of customers as well as his income. He lived moderately and didn't have a hectic life, all his loans were paid, he had his own apartment and had a steady job which he wouldn't be removed from time any sooner.

The water boiled and he poured it into the cups. He stirred for a while and then took the cups to the dining table and waited for Taehyung to arrive. He must have been feeding the baby for him to take a while.

The two casually ate while talking about their day and went to bed earlier than they had expected.