35) The end

Aryan was shot by Vijay when police were arresting him...but Sharad got injured while saving him..

Sharad who was already guilty of what his Chachu did with all the people, got shot while saving Aryan...

Sharad was a boy who was brought up by a loyal Maid of his Mother's family..The Maid knew Vijay's obsession and she didn't let it affect Sharad..

Sharad tried many times to influence his chachu's behavior but couldn't.."Maybe his death would do the thing" he thought while counting his last breaths.

Vijay was shocked to see his nephew die and felt like he has also died from inside..After his brother's death,Sharad had become very important part of his life..

Police arrested him while Aryan saw him breathing and called the ambulance..

Sharad has saved his life and he will do his best to save Sharad's life as well.

Sharad was admitted in the same hospital as Arnav..

Khushi got a phone call of Aryan about the gunshot..She got scared and Rushed towards the ward..

"You are Ok, right?Nothing happened to you, h tell me?"Khushi asked Aryan checking if he has some injuries..

Aryan hugged her and said ,"He got shot saving me di...he saved my life.."

"Who?"whom are you talking about?"Khushi asked him as she has only heard about gunshot and rushed here.

"Sharad!"

"Sharad Pratap singh, why will he save you?He was standing doing nothing when his men tried to shoot me "

"I Don't know di.."

"Khushi ,what happened,why you ran here,a nurse told me you were scared,"Arnav asked running towards her.

"Arnavji,you here"

"Tell me what happened damn it?"Arnav asked seeing Aryan's pale face..

"Sharad got shot by Vijay, Jiju, while saving me."Aryan told him.

"What! You are Alright?Did he do something to you?"

"No I am fine but his condition is critical.."

"Maybe he was not bad,he was forced by vijay to take revenge from us.."Khushi said after thinking deeply..

"Let's go Arnav ji,you are not well...why did you came here?"Khushi yelled at Arnav after looking at his condition..

"Yes jiju,you should rest I will see him."

On the other side,

Aman got all the information about that case and the victim...

She was was naive girl who git trapped by bastard while working in a office..

Her name was Radha and she was only child of her parents,being born in a middle class family she wanted to do something big for her parents and that was when she got job in AR..

At that time all the evidences were against Suraj( Vijay's brother) as Arvind was the person who saved Radha at the right time..Arvind has seen everything with his own and he was very determined to send Suraj into jail..

He  encouraged radha to file case against him without caring about his business..
Suraj was arrested and he put whole blame upon Arvind that he has trapped him so that he can takeover whole business to himself..

Arvind tried his best to not involve families in the matter and gave justice to Radha...Vijay tried a lot to save his brother but it went in vain.

At last, the judgement was in Arvind's favour and Suraj got his punishment...