15) Secret revealed

Khushi was getting ready sitting in front of mirror....Arnav came from washroom in the blue suit piece.

He saw her in beautiful red saree...she was looking beautiful...he was staring at her with opened mouth as he was mesmerised seeing her in red saree...as we all know that red is his favourite colour.
Khushi saw him checking her out with open mouth through mirror. she laughed and said teasingly," Close your mouth ....
otherwise mosquito will enter in it."

Arnav closed his mouth Immedietely..and closed his eyes calming himself.

Khushi was watching him calming himself and she blushed thinking how he was staring at her..

When he opened his eyes...saw her trying to wear anklets...he was lost in her and didnt get to know when he reached near her.

He sat on his knees infront of her who was sitting on the chair. .He took anklet from her hands .Their eyes locked , looking straight into each other eyes, Arnav touched her ankle and she gulp.
He took her leg and kept in his lap and make her wear anklet.

They were lost in their world, they come into senses by the sound of door bell.

Both came into their senses...Khushi got up ,She was blushing looking down..

He was smiling...looking at her blushing face..

" Maybe payu and Aman would have came , I am ready so I am going you come after getting ready."Khushi said looking at him shyly.

He nodded and got up giving her space to go.

She went stealing his glance .... Arnav took his perfume and sprayed.

When she come downstairs Payal and Aman were waiting in the hall siiting on the sofa...servants had kept the juice on the table for them.

They were talking each other , when they saw her coming Payal stood and went towards her and side hug her with excitement and said," Khush you are looking beautiful , I love would have gone clean bowled seeing you like this."

She blushed...and looked at her...she was also looking very beautiful...

"Payu , leave mine, you are looking more beautiful yar ,...I think I will get my jiju very soon." she teased her and she blushed .

Aman got upset hearing this...he was feeling helpless...he can't do anything to save his love..if he will confess then maybe he will loose her friendship as well.

Payal and Khushi goes on talking more and more....leaving Aman alone..

Payal was also wearing saree because Khushi insisted her on wearing it.Aman was only staring at her...He was lost in her from the time he saw her...

Khushi and Payal were busy on their own ...When Aman saw the time and it was getting late.He looked at them...

"Khushi where is Arnav "Aman asked her bore with payu and her khush talking.

"I am here Aman ", Arnav answered coming downstairs.

Khushi gaze was stuck at Arnav, before she didnt saw him carefully, his hairs gelled and that ASR style...Now she was checking him out ....Arnav saw her doing this and winked at her...

Khushi was shocked...her eyes widening ...she had not thought that Arnav will tease her.

"Let's go guys" Arnav said...

Aman and Payal werw going ahead ...Arnav and Khushi were behind them.

Arnav pulled her towards himself through waist and Khushi startled.