Moving in

"Are you glad to be moving in with me?" Cole asked his girlfriend Emily, wrapping his arm around her slim waist.

"yes, of course," she turned and placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled down at her.

"Good. I have big plans for this relationship."

Emily was a bit confused. What did he mean by big plans? He wasn't going to use her for anything, right? But she shrugged it off.

"Why don't you go get comfortable in the living room, find us a movie to watch?" He asked. "I'll get some snacks."

"Ooo, sure!" she said eagerly. She traipsed off down the hall.

Cole sighed. He felt bad taking advantage of his girlfriend who had always been so kind and loyal. But he wanted a big girlfriend, and she was one of the thinnest women he knew.

He grabbed a bag of chips, and poured them into a bowl. Then, he walked out into the living room. His girlfriend was sitting on the couch, a blanket thrown over her lap. 

"Hey babe," she smiled up at him. Cole grinned at her and set the chips on the table. He took a seat next to her, and she rested her head on his shoulder. Noticing the movie his girlfriend had chosen, he laughed. 'Beauty and the Beast' was always her favorite. Well, just Disney in general.

They watched the movie, commenting on their favorite parts, laughing at funny parts, and poking each other with chips randomly. 

As the credits began to roll, Cole realized it was time. "Hey, babe," he began. "Can I borrow your phone? Mine's dead."

"Sure," Emily said, digging in her pocket to grab it.

"Thanks," he said, taking it from her hand. A few clicks later, and he had erased all of the memory, including apps, emails, and, most importantly, contacts.

"Hey, Em?" he began as he handed her phone to her. "You trust me, right?"

"More than anyone on earth," Emily replied.

"So you know that everything I do is for us, for our future, right?"

"Yes..." Emily said, a bit confused now.

He grabbed her hand. "Then I hope you'll forgive me." He plunged a needle into her arm, and pressed the syringe down. Emily had only seconds to look at him in shock before she crumpled forward into Cole's lap, unconscious.