Reunion

After that, Cole treated her to the feeding tube every day. He had learned how much she could fit in her stomach, and he pushed that limit more and more each day, feeding her until she was sobbing. But the next morning, she was always happy about how much she had gained from it, so she let him do it.

Not that she had a choice. If she ever complained, Cole took the feeding tube remote and locked the door, effectively keeping her from being 'ungrateful' in his eyes.

Soon, he started weighing her each evening. After a week of the feeding tube daily, she was, to Cole's satisfaction, 523 pounds.

He was loving it, until he received a text from Emily's father. The girl's parents had been calling and texting daily since Cole started fattening her up. And, after no replies, her dad finally said 'We're coming over. Don't try to avoid us, we can track your phone.'

Cole went to break the news to Emily.

"Piggy," he said. These days she answered to that even more naturally than her own name. She looked up. "Your parents are coming over. They'll discover what we've been doing."

"But Cole, that's not a bad thing!" Emily laughed. "It's not like you'll get arrested! If they try and report you, I'll just tell them this was all my idea!" Cole smiled.

"You're right," he said. "We should get some clothes on you, though. And take you inside."

"Good idea," Emily nodded.

Cole helped her stand, and they began (slowly) making their way to the door, Emily's body jiggling violently with every motion. Cole rubbed and squeezed her rolls as she walked. She was breathing heavily. She hadn't gotten out of bed since the first feeding tube incident.

By the time they got to the house across the alley from Emily's room, she was so tired she thought she would fall over. But she braved the steps to the door and made her way in. She sat down on the couch, and almost passed out. Cole brought her some plus size clothes he had bought her, just in case.

She struggled them on, and then said to him "Cole, I'm hungry!"

And who was Cole to deny his prize hog?

He brought out trays and trays of food, and Emily simply inhaled them, hardly wasting a thought on the fact that her parents could walk in at any second.

But after a while, Cole stopped shoving food down Emily's throat to check his phone. He had received a text that said 'Be there in ten minutes!' eight minutes ago. Hurriedly, he cleaned up all of the plates and crumbs, just in time to hear the doorbell ring.

"Hello!" He grinned at his girlfriends parents.

"Where is our daughter?" Her father demanded.

"She's.... in the living room," Cole said, his stomach beginning to fill with leaden dread.

"Wonderful!" Emily's mom, a thin athletic woman, hurried past him. All Cole heard was the two parents gasp in unison as they were met by the sight of their once thin daughter, who was now simply a perfect hog.

"What. On. Earth. Happened?" Emily's father drug out every word, low and dangerous.

"Please don't be mad!" Emily pleaded with her parents. "Cole and I are both happier than ever! I love the new me, and if you don't, feel free to leave."

Emily's mother was silent for a bit, but finally stood, huffed, and said "fine. If that is how you want to be. This is goodbye." She turned, her husband right behind her, and walked out of the living room. They both heard the door slam.

Tears started falling from Emily's eyes.

"Hey," Cole sat beside him.  "Hey. Piggy, you don't have to worry about them! After all, you're a different kind of pretty."

And with that, Emily fell asleep, knowing she would continue to be a good pig for Cole. To eat everything she was given, and to grow bigger and bigger.

After all, she was a different kind of pretty.

Hey! Thanks for sticking through to the end of this story! I have plenty others coming soon, so stay tuned!