Chapter 1: And so it begins....

Date: 5th of July of 20xx
Time: 3:20 pm
Location: A tiny apartment in 5th Avenue,New York,USA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Introduction:
Hello. My name is Amitola. Amitola Ladouceur. I live alone with my cats,Spots and Azul . Spots is a white cat with black spots. Azul is a ragdoll cat with very bright blue eyes. I live in a very cozy apartment in 5th Avenue in New York. Yup. In the Big Apple. My parents are very successful,my father is a famous CEO,my mother is a fashion designer. What am I? Just a simple work at home girl,who makes money by posting on social media.
This is the story of how 5 people.....changed my entire life choices and interests.....let's get into it,shall we?
-
-
-
First person POV:
Person: Amitola Ladouceur
*beep beep beep beep*
.
.
.
*beep beep beep beep*
"Mmm....noooo....it's too earlyyyyy...." I said as I turned over,putting my pillow over my head.
*beep beep BEEP BEEP* "Fucking...FINE I'M UP I'M UP." I spat out as I sat up,turning off my alarm.
Wait... I thought. !! "SHIT TODAY'S MY INTERVIEW!" I scrambled out of bed and ran around my apartment,getting things ready. Ok pause real quick. You may be wondering why I am running around trying to get shit done if I work from home. Well thing is I don't just wanna stay on my laptop almost all day and not do anything. So I decided to try and get an interview at one of my local stores.
What? My parents are the ones who are famous,not me. So I'll be fine.....I think. Alright back to the action.
(A/N: rq...I am so sorry for the 4th wall break 😂)
I ran around finally getting ready in some decent clothes.

And got my hair done into a neat wavy hairstyle that still looked formal

And got my hair done into a neat wavy hairstyle that still looked formal. I did some light make up onto my face:
-some eyeliner
-some concealer
-some blush
-and a bit of lipstick
My cats started meowing at me and pawed at their bowls so I gave some food to them. I grabbed my phone and put it in a hidden pocket in the skirt,grabbed my keys putting them in the same spot and opened the door to find my friend standing in the middle of the doorway of the hallway side,shifting awkwardly in his shoes.
"Oh-! Uh hey Forrest- what are you doing here?" I asked to the redhead in front of me. Said redhead looked at me and rubbed his neck nervously. "Oh uhm...n-no reason! Just...wanted to check on you..-" He said while rubbing the back of his neck. I looked at him and softly giggled: "Well that's sweet of you,but I've got an interview to get to so..I'll see you later!".
"Y-yeah! I'll see you...later..." I hugged him after he said that and I ran to the elevators when I realized... "...SHIT IT'S TRASH DAY AS WELL..!" I ran back to my apartment door that Forrest was still in front of. "Wait but your interview.-?" "Sorry! Cant talk! Trash! Must grab!"
". . . What.-?"

Meanwhile in another world...
Third Person POV:
Person: N/A
In another world,in the kingdom of $@3:9#8@ in the northern kingdom....there were,what seemed as 4 men....or...demons....fighting over something until someone,similar to whatever these 4 men were,stopped them with what seemed like a fire ring around one of them.
They all bowed before their leader,a young man with gray horns,lightly tanned skin with clearly visible freckles,dark hair and orange eyes,a crown looking ring on his left horn,indicating he must be royalty.
One of the 4 bowing young men stood up,dark skin,black horns and white hair with silver eyes,then spoke up "Your highness..,please forgive us..we did not mean to be so reckless. But the last speck of magic is contained and safe." An elderly woman walked from behind the supposed prince,she had the same colored skin as him,a lighter tone of hair,gray horns and the same crown ring on her right,she must be related to the prince. She then spoke up "Well is it hot here..or is it just me? Well enough of that...what matters is that no one finds out you boys took the last speck of magic. And that it is safe." All four in front of the royal demons lowered their heads and nodded,they all followed the elderly lady to a huge castle and then into a secret room that had spell books and cauldrons and potion ingredients galore. 2 of the 5 men looked around,one in awe,the other amazed.
The young man who looked in awe had light brown hair,golden eyes,light skin and freckles,his horns were golden colored like his eyes. He spoke up "Wooow.....I've never been in this part of the palace before...." The other,who had black hair,white horns,purple eyes and fair skin,spoke up "Neither have I....this is actually quite impressive." The quiet one of the 5,who had light blue horns,blonde hair,dark blue eyes and milk chocolate skin,spoke up with a quiet and low voice "Mistress...the vial of magic?" The elderly lady looked at him and nodded,taking the container carefully as he handed it to her.

After a couple minutes,the elderly lady turned around,swirling a potion in a bottle that turned purple.
"There...it is ready now...." The 5 men looked at her and then followed her to a ritual area where she poured it in the middle and chanted in a weird language and then a portal opened up.
They all looked at it in awe and then the prince huffed and started walking as he went through it. Then the blonde followed. And then the dark haired. And then the light brunette. The old lady stopped the white haired man who looked at her.
"Draven.....please....make sure Akel does not do anything that idiotic..you are the smartest between them...make sure no one do anything idiotic and get caught." The white haired man,who we now learned is named Draven,nodded. "I will make sure everything is fine Mistress...you can trust me." He then hugged the old lady who hugged back and then he went through the portal that then disappeared into thin air right in front of her.
-
-
-
-
-
And so it began...
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Hello! I'm so happy to introduce to you readers my newest story! I've been thinking about it for a while and I decided fuck it I'm making a story! I would love to hear feedback and maybe requests? It means a lot to me what people think of my stories!
I will be updating somewhat slowly because school and all and family life and hobbies but that's life!
I'll see you all next time!
~Nyx
1179 words
-17/Mar/2022
Edited: Jul/9/2022