Chapter 2: What...are you?

Date: 5th of July of 20xx
Time: 3:29 pm
Location: Back area of the apartment building
First to third person POV:
Person: Draven Gregorios
-
-
-
First person:
We arrived at the strange world,we seemed...surrounded by buildings? All of a sudden,I look around I see Gryphon(A/n: blonde hair and light blue horns) struggling to get up,Nephilim (A/n: black hair white horns) struggling to breathe,Shiva (a/n: light brown hair,gold horns) on the floor,sweating,but I could not see Prince Akeldama (a/n: gray horns with the lil crown ring) anywhere! All of a sudden I felt if I was being suffocated by nothing but thin air!
"These....humans....must've....*cough* sensed us....coming." Gryphon spoke. I nodded in agreement,these humans must know elemental magic!
I looked around again and saw the prince on the floor unconscious! I tried to move but I barely could move a finger. All of a sudden,I heard footsteps. A human must've been coming over!

Third person:
Amitola walked through the alleyway with the garbage bag in hand,she walked towards the dumpster and threw it in. She turned and to her surprise there were 5 men in what seemed as cosplay,3 were standing,2 were laying down but 1 of them seemed dead.
"Oh my god!" She ran to the unconscious man and began checking for a pulse.
The other 3 men got shocked at her sudden movements and they struggled to take out their weapons,the other slowly got up and did the same. Amitola looked at them confused.
"Uh-? Hello?! Your friend is unconscious here!" The 4 remained speechless which annoyed her. So she did the next best thing that came to mind,she began giving him cpr. The 4 were confused on what she was doing until she started doing mouth-to-mouth.
They all got very shocked,Gryphon then covered Shiva's eyes who yelped out a whisper yell "hey!" and started waving his arms around. When Amitola pulled away,Akeldama began to cough and he managed to sit up which made Amitola back up a bit.
"Ugh.....where...?" Spoke the prince,Amitola studied his features and was amazed,she reached out to touch his horns when,by reflexes,Akeldama grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to his face. "What were you doing?!" He spoke with anger and confusion towards the smaller figure who went red from how close they were. "I-I'm sorry! I-it's just I-I don't know if they're real or not and I was curious-!" Squeaked out the smaller one.
Draven and the other males were confused on what this small female human meant...
Draven: "What do you mean? Have you never seen a demon before?"
Ami: "No..-? Just in stories or as a cosplay..-"
Shiva: "Cod...plaaaæy?"
Ami: "Wait...are you all cosplayers or something 'cause this is getting weird..."
Akel: "Human I demand you give us answers!"
Ami: "On what??"
Draven: "Allow me to explain.."
-
-
-
-
-
Time: 3:47 pm
Amitola looked at the 5 men in disbelief. She couldn't believe what they were saying...was it true? Was it false? She couldn't tell.
"Are you alright miss?" Draven spoke towards the shocked and frozen woman in front of them five. She shook her head and then looked at them and nodded. "Y-yeah- just...perplexed" She responded.
"So lemme get this straight....you guys are....demons...from...another world where the magic is slowly draining,due to the fact that the magic source was stolen centuries ago for you guys so you came to my world to see if you all could find a different magic source for at least a couple more centuries...?" The ranting girl looked at the 5 men around her once she finished.
"Wow she's quick." Shiva said amazed at her quick understanding. "When is a human quick Shiva?" Nephilim said bitterly at the light brown haired man who flinched and rubbed his neck. "W-well....the ones I've met weren't quick..." Said the male while tapping his two pointer fingers together nervously.
"Nephilim." Gryphon spoke.
"What." The other responded,looked at him and received a spine chilling glare from him,leaving the latter frozen from fear,the color visibly drained from his face.
"Stop tormenting Shiva." Gryphon huffed and went back to being silent and leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Nephilim shivered and rubbed his arms. Amitola watched the males curiously,confused on their behaviors and decided to ask "Are you five siblings?" The five men looked at her confused and then four of of them started laughing which made the girl even more confused. "What's so funny????" She asked. "Oh human.......you really are dumb" Said Nephilim while wiping away his tears.
Amitola stated to get mad. "I am not dumb. I'm just confused on why you're all laughing." She huffed and Draven cleared his throat and began to explain. "To answer your question;no we are not siblings. Gryphon and Nephilim used to be assassins,Shiva used to be a street entertainer who trained in self defense,I grew up under the royal wing with our former queen being my mentor,Akeldama over there is our prince and my mentor's youngest grandson. Us four are his knights." When he finished speaking,he got confused on why the human girl was so shocked at this information,don't humans act like this as well?
"Why do you have such a perplexed look?" He asked.
"Holy.....wow I didn't know that you guys had such different backstories.." She responded. But this only confused him more.
"I don't understand" He was going to continue to speak but Gryphon spoke up.
"Don't forget other worldly beings aren't like us Draven,some are far behind our times,some are fare ahead of our times. This world just so happens to be one of the ones that are ahead of us." When he finished,Draven realized and sighed.
"You're right,I'm sorry miss..-?" Draven and the rest realized;they have been talking with a human for more than 20 minutes and she had learned their situation but not their names,and they haven't learnt hers.
Amitola soon then caught on to his pause. "Oh! My bad! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Amitola! Amitola Ladouceur! And you lot are...?" The name rang through their heads. Amitola....it sounds like a royal name.
Draven was the first to speak up. "I am Draven Gregorios."
"I'm Shiva Ninomae!" Spoke the bubbly light brunette boy.
"Einar. Nephilim Einar." Said Nephilim while winking at the girl who just giggled.
"Gryphon Abernathy..." Said Gryphon as he leaned his head against the wall.
And last but not least....Akel spoke up. "Prince Akeldama Nietzsche."
-
-
-
-
A/N: Hey guys! It took a while but I finally finished the second part TvT.
Happy summer :D and happy late pride month (tho it should always be pride month-)
Anyways I won't hold you out any longer! Have a good day/night/morning/evening/noon
~Nyx
1180 words
-9/July/2022