Graduating!

"ARE YOU READY?!?" Ashton asked slamming through my bedroom door.
"Huh?" I asked still half asleep.
"We are graduating today!" He yelled a bit more excited than he should have been.
"Oh yeah, we are aren't we?"
"DUH!"
"Well sorry but I'm not ready to go to LA and I'll have to leave for it soon."
"Oh yeah sorry I forgot about that. I don't want you to go but I also want to get out of school." He said making since.
"I know Ash. You're fine!" I said laughing at him. "What time is it?"
"2:00. We have 4 hours and I know girls. They take for ever!" He told me acting like Mr. Know-it-all.
"Well it takes a long time to look good and if we don't guys get mad."
"True true."
"Yeah exactly, now if you don't mind I'm going to Annalynne's house to get ready. Bye Ash." I said getting out of bed, grabbing all the things I need, and walking out of the house after giving Ash a hug bye. It took me about 5 minutes to get to Annalynne's and when I got there I wish I hadn't went.
"Luke what the fuck do you mean you don't think we should be together anymore?" Annalynne screamed into her cell phone.
"You're such a fucking bitch do you know that? I didn't do anything wrong and you go and leave me for the popular girl! Ya know what I don't need you and I hope you rot in hell!! "She then pulled the phone away from her ear, slammed it on the table, and started crying.
"What the hell just happened?" I asked running over to Annalynne to comfort her.
"Luke just dumped me for Keira!" She sobbed.
"Omg. Why would he do that? You guys were so in love!"
"Well I was he obviously wasn't!"
"Annalynne stop crying! Me and you are going to this graduation and we are going to look do damn hot you are going to win Luke's heart back!" I said staring into her soul.
"Amanda how am I supposed to compete against Keira?"
"I don't know but you will find a way!"
"Whatever lets just get ready..." Annalynne said with tears running down her cheeks. So we went into different rooms. I was like usual the first one ready.
"Annalynne are you almost done? We have 20 minutes to get there!" I screamed from downstairs.
"Yeah. I'm on my way down!" Then I watched as she walked down the stairs looking gorgeous like always.
"OMG! Annalynne you look so pretty!!!" I almost shouted. She was wearing a strapless light pink dress with rhinestones forming a belt look around her waist.
"Speak for yourself Amanda! Your dress is so pretty!" She almost shouted back. I was wearing a white dress that had a thin black belt and lace butterflies starting at the bottom of the dress and went up to my shoulder.
"Thanks babe!" I said giggling.
"Come let's go and make some guys jealous!" Annalynne screeched eagerly.
"Whatever you say there Lynin!" I laughed. We hoped in her car and drove off to graduation. This is the last time I'm going to every be at my high school. Damn I am nervous!!
_______________________________
Hey guys! Suppers?!? So my book is full of breakups! I mean jeepers first Michael and Amanda break up then Luke and Annalynne break up. What's next? Anyway if you didn't already notice the dresses our on the top of the screen. Those will be the picture on the next chapter as well because Keira will just be coming. Hope you liked my book so far! Love ya! DUECES!!!!
~Mandy💩