Chapter 2- Best Friends?

Edd Pov-
I awoke feeling better than yesterday, I then see Tom laying next to me while we were cuddling. I blushed at the sight of his cute, sleeping face. 'Wait' I thought. Why was I thinking like this? He is my best friend, I can't be thinking thoughts like this. I actually don't know what this feeling is. Is it...love? I've never felt it before but...it sure feels like it. While staring at him, he wakes up slowly then stares at me and smiles.
"Good morning Edd~"
"G-good morning Tom.." I gulp as a speak.
Tom coughs and lays down on the bed. 'oh no' I made Tom sick! I was worried so I got him some medicine and water. He took them and smiled.
"Thanks Eddie."
"Your welcome. Thanks for taking care of me as well. So now it's my turn." I chuckle a little.
Tom's 'eyes' started to get heavy and then he fell asleep.
"Love ya Edd.." He says with his eyes closed, sounding like he was talking in his sleep.
My eyes widened but I didn't make a peep. Are we still going to be best friends? I lay next to Tom, waiting for him to awake. I just laid there, thinking of my life choices. After 2 hours of sleeping, Tom wakes up. He stretches, exposing his stomach. I quickly looked away and heard Tom sigh.
"So....Tom, do you feel better now?"
"Yeah I guess so. Thanks for taking care of me." Tom says happily.
I smile at him then looked on the floor.
"What's wrong Edd?" Tom says with concern.
I knew I had feelings for Tom but I didn't even know if he felt the same. I just sighed and then suddenly turn to kiss him on the cheek. I see Tom's eyes widen and he was blushing.

Tom Pov-
Edd looked at the ground sadly and I was very concerned.
"What's wrong Edd?"
He didn't say anything but he then turned and suddenly kissed my cheek. I was very surprised by this action and I sat there, eyes widened and blushing. Edd then looks at me with those beautiful chocolate eyes glistening in the noon sun.
"Tom.....I like you...." Edd said and then looked at the floor blushing.
I chuckle silently then cupped his face and kissed him. Edd was surprised at first then kissed back, cupping my face as well. It wasnt long before I heard a camera snap and we both turn to see Matt taking a picture.
"Matt! You mirror freak! What the bloody hell are you doing!?" I yell angrily.
All I see is Matt having a tear.
"I knew it. I shipped you guys for so long and now my wish came true." Matt says as he wiped his year with his index finger.
I just roll my eyes and put all my attention to Edd.
"So....are we best friends?" Edd asked.
"No, we are best boyfriends.." I say confidently as I hug Edd.