I get what I want

Nate's POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turn it off and I get out of bed. I head to my bathroom to take a shower. My phone vibrates. I don't bother looking at it because I knew it was Maddy. We had been fighting ever since our break up three weeks ago. I just needed to relax especially after that party. Maddy's so fucking annoying but I keep her around because she was perfect for me. I'm getting tired of her.

After being done showering, I grab my towel and dry myself off. I go to my closet and throw on a shirt and jeans. I brushed my hair and put on deodorant. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. Mom made me toast and eggs for breakfast. I picked up my plate and sat next to my brother Aaron. I start eating as my dad rambles on about football and my performance. I blocked him out.

I get up and mom takes my plate away to put in the sink. I grabbed my phone and car keys. I head out the door and get into my car. I was dreading seeing Maddy because I knew if Maddy saw me she would still talk more shit as if she didn't already do that through text. I arrive to school and park my car in my spot. I grabbed my backpack and walked into school. I walk passed Maddy not even looking at her. Then I walked into my English class. I sat in the middle section of desks. My phone vibrates again and again.

"She's going to keep blowing up my phone." I thought to myself. Whatever.

Mrs.Smith comes in and class starts. Mrs.Smith sets her stuff on her desk and pulls out the attendance sheet. She starts calling out students names and she gets to the last names that end with G.
"Natalie Garcia?-" Mrs.Smith scans the room quickly.  Everyone and I look around.
"okay tardy." Mrs.Smith grips her pen, obviously pissed.
As Mrs.Smith said that I figured that girl had a habit for being late.
Mrs.Smith then calls out "Nate Jacobs?"
"Here" I stick my hand up slightly.
"It's good to see you Mr.Jacobs." Mrs.Smith smiles.
I awkwardly smiled back. My phone keeps vibrating.

15 mins later.

Mrs.Smith is going over the syllabus. I'm taking notes.

Then a girl with long black hair, super short, and petite walks into the class room.
I thought she was in the wrong class and was at least a sophomore.

"I'll see you after class." Mrs.Smith looks over at the girl. Then it clicked. She's Natalie Garcia. As she's walking to the empty desk in the back, I see that she's whispering to herself. She walks right passed me.

I look up. I caught her off guard but she was so beautiful. I go back to taking notes. I couldn't help but keep staring at her. But she didn't notice me at least once. Fuck.

English ends, I head to history.

I finally answer back to Maddy spamming me. We were just talking shit. I didn't even pay attention to class nor did I take notes.

Lunch.

I walk into the cafeteria. I saw her but she was sitting with Maddy and her crew. That made it worse because I want to look at her but Maddy is right there.

You know what? Fuck it. Fuck Maddy. I don't give a fuck if she sees me looking at another girl. If she sees I'll just deal with it. She was with another dude at the party so what difference does it make?

I start walking pass maddy's table. I start staring at her.

And by her I mean, Natalie.

Fuck man, she's not noticing me. Why is this pissing me off more than the stunt Maddy pulled in the pool at the party?

School ends and I walk to the locker rooms for football.
I change into my uniform, avoiding looking at the other dudes who were naked.

I leave the locker room, as the team followed after changing. I start walking into the cafeteria and there she was again. We walk pass each other and I stared again. Then as she kept walking not noticing me, I turned my head to watch her walk away. My teammates behind me, start yelling my name.

She's gone.

The team and I head to the football field. Football practice starts. Then before I know it, practice is over.

We head back to the locker room and showered then changed. I grab my backpack and keys from my locker. I start making my way out of the school and walk over to my car.

I drop my keys. As I pick up my keys, I see from the corner of my eyes, she was headed this way. I stood there.

"Hey!" I shouted
No answer. Weird.
I start walking up to Natalie just a bit and then stop.

Still. Nothing.

I wipe my face with my hands in frustration. Suddenly I felt something just hit me against my chest and heard the sound of something dropping.

I look down.

Natalie had bumped into me and didn't even realize it.