Shu x Luca [Smut]

Shu had just finished up his stream when Luca walked into his room surprising him "Luca what brings you here?" He laughs softly spinning his chair twords the tall golden retriever man. Luca said nothing as he tugged the much shorter male off his chair with a cute pout on Luca's face he held Shu close and nuzzled his face into Shu's neck.

This makes Shu smile softly gently rubbing Luca's muscular back "Did you get lonely?" Shu receives a little nod from the blonde. "I want cuddless~" Luca says with a pouty face, not being able to resist his puppy dog like eye's he gave in "Fine fiine we can cuddle." Shu chuckled letting go of the embrace and sat on his bed, Luca follows happily and tackles Shu with another hug once again burying his face into Shu's neck. Shu chuckles at this and moved a hand to mess with the blonde's hair that was slightly messy.

The sorcerer was caught by surprise by a sudden wet feeling "Ngh...Luca don't suddenly lick me like that" he flushed. Luca ignores him and continues to kiss and lick Shu's exposed neck from the hoodie he was wearing. Shu covered his mouth with his hand to hopefully silence the lewd sounds that tried to escape. "You know Shu you're very pretty when you blush" Luca said with a smile, Shu in response to this was to hide his face in Luca's chest (b-booba I mean booba I mea-)

"Don't act all cute after all that..." he mumbles embarrassed. "If you want to continue you'll have to tell me" he teased pinching Shu's rosey cheek. Shu sinks under and silently screeches before stuttering out a response "I-I...want to continue" he internally and externally dies from embarrassment and hopes to god that Luca understood his stuttering. Luca chuckled and pulled Shu into a sweet kiss. Shu taken a back by this and squeaked a bit into the kiss, while Shu was distracted by the kiss Luca brought his hands onto Shu's hips and teasingly tugged the edges of his pants.

Luca breaks the kiss not before giving Shu a peck on the cheek and then switching their position to where Shu was laying down on the bed with Luca above him. Luca lifts the hoodie Shu was wearing to expose his pale but toned body "T-this is embarrassing..." Shu stuttered out covering his face with his hands "Aw don't be embarrassed you're beautiful Shu" Luca laughs caressing Shu's exposed stomach slowly and painfully slow. Shu craving more and more of Luca's touch let's out a whine "Luca...please don't tease me" he says almost crying forgetting how embarrassed we was. Luca chuckled softly leaning down and kissed and bit Shu's exposed stomach. Reaching up he slid two fingers into Shu's parted lips which he needily sucked on as if it where the sweetest candy ever.

Once Luca thought his fingers where wet enough he pulled his fingers out of Shu's mouth and sat back to see Shu flushed with drool down his chin and teary eye's "Are you sure you want this?" He gently rubbed Shu's flushed cheek with so much love and affection. Shu nods his head cutely once again embarrassed, and with that Luca threw off Shu's pants and underwear making the other try to hide his little friend "Heey I can't prepare you if you hide ya know" he play pouts. Shu bit his lip shutting his eye's out of embarrassment and shakily spread his legs enough for Luca. Luca gently pecked Shu's thigh before slowly putting a finger inside Shu's ass "Ha-ahh~" he moaned bitting his hand to hide any more shameful noises. Luca added another finger making Shu let out another moan, he continued to finger Shu until Shu let out a louder moan "Ah! Luca~" He choked out.

Luca continued to abuse the bundle of nervous he found wanted to drive Shu mad "Sh-sthop...gonna cum~" he cried from the pleasure with that Luca pulls his hand away leaving Shu to let a short whine out of the loss of touch. Shu brought his hands close to his face cutely preparing himself for Luca's length. With a soft kiss on the cheek from Luca he lined the tip of his dick twords Shu's entrance teasing the poor boy by rubbing against his hole before fully sheathing himself into the warmth. A loud and slutty moan escaped Shu's parted lips years perking from the corner of his eye's.

"Fuck..." Luca let a groan out trying to control himself and let Shu adjust to his size. After a minute of heavy breathing from Shu he softly paws at Luca's chest "You..you can move..." he mumbles embarrassed and with that Luca thrusts into the other in an fast pace. Cute mewls left Shu's mouth as he rached his arms around the taller pulling him into a deep kiss almost biting the others tongue."Myah!" Shu let out a moan cumming onto his and Luca's abdomen scratching Luca's back while doing so. After a few more thrust and whines from Shu Luca came inside Shu with a low moan that sounded almost animalistic.

(Believe it or not this is my first smut fic I've ever made)