000

Ps: the comments don't align and are kinda all over the place just so you know.

This book is a fanfiction.

None of these events happened and the places mentioned do not exist.

This is a historical book and the time it occured gives off dystopia vibes. However you take it.

Plagiarism shall not be taken lightly.
Copyrighted © ThatGoldenApple

I do not own BTS and the personalities inflicted do not represent them in real life.

This is a dark romance. *Let's put a star on that. I'm not sure.

There will be triggering content, you've been warned.

It is a slowburn (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠) No smut.

Respect my characters and readers.

Constructive criticism will be appreciated.

And y'all did not tell me how annoying the FL is. Lol. So I decided to make her more annoying. Aren't I a genius? (⁠ ⁠´⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠'⁠)

I love you and thankyou for being here and reading this mess of a book. You have no idea how happy it makes me.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
。PROLOGUE。
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Grieved, I am. The loss of my beloved has a turmoil on me.

The quill dips in the black ink.

She was a charm. A beauty that hypnotized the eye. Delightful company that oozed serenity. I hold her dearly in my heart as my people sing her name with parting tunes.
Love, I shall miss you dearly but I must admit, I had eyes on another. Long before I accepted you as my queen. I am aware you know whom I speak.

A hand rests beside the paper on the oak table. In the dark room, a candle flame shares its light. He reads through his letter then proceeds to write.

I love you. Don't doubt that. I am happy you are gone, relieved from your pain. Your ailment spared you no peace. I am happy you are gone and at peace.

I forgot to thank you for your departure for I can now seek my true love. Give her the ring that i coated with my fragile heart.
Rest in peace dear. I shall rule with grace. Rest in peace darling, I am happy you are gone.

Yours Dearly, ...

The quill detaches from the warmth of the man's fingers. It sits in the bottle of ink, looking at its owner, then the words it crafted.

The quill, with a white feather writes words that craft an ominous undertone.

The cold wind blows through the open window and caresses it.  The quill tilts in its bottle, getting a better view of its owner. A feather flickers in mild fear. Anxious of the words that it shall write next.

𝙅𝙅𝙆 𝙁𝙁 | MY DEAR DUCHESS (Editing ᕕ( ᐛ ) ᕗ )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara