Mattheo Riddle*

It had been a long day, you just wanted to get home and get out of the clothes from the day. Your light blue lotus ruffle shirt had coffee spilled down it from some newbie running into the elevator first thing in the morning. Your black skirt was 'just short enough' according to your sleazy ass boss...

Your lunch was interrupted by Pansy, Astoria and Daphne arguing about whose boyfriend loved them more. Even though you knew the answer, you didn't interfere, just got up and left having no energy to deal with them.

It was an easy answer.. Theodore loved Daphne more than Draco loved Astoria. But Blaise loved Pansy more than any of them loved each other. The only couple in your group who could top them in that department was you and Mattheo.

Mattheo had quite literally given everything for you.

Left his family, allowing himself to be disowned and leaving everything his very rich father left behind to his older brother. Then went on to build his own business, in which he was very successful. Him along with the other boys in your group owned a legal agency. Draco focused on Real estate and tax and bankruptcy law, Mattheo was a family lawyer, Theodore was more focused on business and corporate law.While Blaise, who came from a military family, focused on that type of law.

You and the girls made up the marketing department at a company that sold beauty products. While the four of you often butted heads, you got work done. You protected each other in the office, and made sure that each other were heard. It was nice to be surrounded by people who trusted you, even if you did want to choke them sometimes.

Your mind was wandering aimlessly as you got out of the car, making your way up the sidewalk. Rolling your eyes as you heard Mattheos voice yelling, at what you could only assume was his game.

His head snapped towards you when you slammed the door shut before locking it, his eye brows pulling together as you walked past him towards your bedroom. Shutting that door too, peeling the ruined shirt from your body and quite literally kicking your shoes off. They hit the door with a thud, before everything else was thrown to the floor and you stepped into a warm shower.

"Ooooo.. Man.. Sounds like Y/ns mad" Blaise teased Mattheo through his headset as they all heard the door slam shut. He watched your beautiful face as you grumbled to yourself and walked to your room.

"Need to get off Mattheo?" Theodore asked, being probably the only other one who would get off their game for his woman. Mattheo went to say yes, but then heard the distinct thud of your heels hitting the door.

He would have left the game the second you walked in if you had asked. You knew that. There was literally nothing he wouldn't do for you. It was a wide known fact. He had left everything he had ever known, allowed himself to live off you while he finished school. And leaned on the boys as they all started up their business.

Now that he had everything he could ever ask for, he would give you anything and everything your mind even thought about wanting for a second. You two were the only ones in the group who were married, the only ones who owned a home together. And the only ones besides Pansy and Blaise who lived together full time.

Everything he had was yours.

When the shower started he sighed before looking back to the large flat screen on the wall. "Nah, if I go in there now she will probably strangle me. Might have to when she's done in the shower though so let's wrap this round up, yeah?"

____

You felt slightly better after a shower.

You were still stressed and tense, but you knew the cure for that..