Theodore Nott part 2*

TRIGGER WARNING- MISSCARRAGIE, FERTILITY PROBLEMS

Theodore leaving in such a rush worried you, it wasn't like him to up and leave you anywhere like that. But what really worried you was the look on everyone but Pansys faces when you and Draco returned. You tried to keep up with the small talk, waiting thinking maybe Theo just went out for fresh air. But after thirty or so minutes you decided it was time to go home.

Saying a quick goodbye to everyone, and telling Draco you would talk again soon, you left. Popping back up in front of Theodore's Manor and quickly making your way inside. It was dark as one of the house elves came up to take your coat and tell you her master was in bed.

So you were surprised to see him sitting in the armchair facing the door when you walked in. But you smiled anyways, not noticing the mostly empty bottle of fire whiskey next to him. "Hey, Mim said you were sleeping. Are you alright? You left in a rush." You ran your hand through his hair as you stood between his legs.

When he looked up at you, you couldn't quite read the look on his face. It was a mixture between sadness, anger and confusion you thought. He looked away from you as quickly as he had looked before speaking in a monotone voice "Couldn't sleep.."

You pulled away and went to clean your face and change into pajamas as you two kept speaking, but all Theodore gave you was simple short answers. "Are you alright?"

"Yeap"

"Why did you leave so quickly?"

"Didn't feel like being there anymore."

"Why didn't you come get me?"

"Didn't want to pull you from Malfoy."

At the tone of his voice when he spoke of his friend you came out of the bathroom. His eyes raked over your bare legs, then watched as you buttoned one of his shirts closed across your chest. You worked on pulling your hair down as you made your way to stand in front of him again.

"Did I do something to upset you?"

"I don't know.. Did you?"

The passive aggressiveness he was treating you with was off putting. It was making you nervous as you searched your mind for what you could've done wrong. Shaking your head you ran your fingers through his hair again, but this time noticed he didn't lean into your palm like normal."I don't think so, No."

He chuckled before finishing off his drink and standing, his body nearly pressed against yours as he looked down at you. "I don't like Malfoy being so close to you.. Kissing you in a way that makes it seem like you're his.." Theodore rolled his tongue against the inside of his teeth before gritting his jaw and tilting his head.

"Are you his Y/n?"

You stood a little straighter, finally understanding that Theodore was jealous of what he thought he saw during the party. "Theo.. It wasn't what you think.. Draco and I are not back together nor will we ever be."

A dark chuckle escaped his lips as he shook his head, as he spoke he took a few steps towards you. Backing you up towards your shared bed "Are you his Y/n?" You shook your head as your knees met the edge of the mattress.

He gently pushed you down so that you were sitting while he stood in front of you. "Whos are you?"

The correct answer was that you of course belong to yourself. But that wasn't the answer he was looking for, and you could tell he wasn't in a joking or playful mood. You knew this was slightly wrong, initiating intimacy through an act of jealousy. But the part of your brain that was broken was screaming to just do what he wanted so he wouldn't leave.