Ecstasy

Cove got into the shower, and you followed after him. He took his clothes off and you practically went insane. You, too undressed. Cove sighed and you turned on the water, breathing shakily. You made the room hot, too. ''Draw me like one of your French girls.'' You said in a very flirty manner. ''Alright.'' He held his breath and got in. The shower was huge, so it could fit both of you. Cove stepped in and bit his lip. ''Alright.'' He immediately tried to get on top of you, his breath coming down your neck. He slowly tried to be precise and bit his lip harder as he finally found a way. He moaned a bit and then began to thrust. You were overcome by pleasure as you tried to French-kiss him awkwardly. It was hot as the water rushed and touched your skin. Cove was moaning as he thrusted, and it got more and more tense. Both of you came around the same time as you tried to breathe with a shiver. He continued, and your eyes were a bit teary due to the feeling. The water was over you at that point and it was quite dirty. Both of you came again, this time even more. You turned to let Cove take you from behind, and he was happy to. This time it felt even better. The water was more white than clear, and you came again. You were red-hot as Cove panted. You got on top of him and began to do the same. You came so hard you were sort of nervous. Cove moaned in pleasure and both of you fell over limp. ''Oh, that was amazing.'' You mustered. ''Yeah, we better clean everything, though.'' Cove panted. You turned the lights back on and hyperventilated, going limp. The water rushed over you, and it was still cloudy. You turned the drain on and tried to walk back. You and Cove both fell on the bed and fell asleep.