Meeting everyone

"Hey ka-Chan...hey Miyuki!" Deku says loudly annoying katsuki, Miyuki slightly looks up at him, holding her bag. "I'm gonna walk with you guys to school!" Katsuki grumbles and stays ahead of them as Izuku talks to Miyuki. "So Miyuki I think you'll really like this school....Mr. Aizawa is our teacher as well as all might! We learn you know the basics plus a bunch of hero stuff with training. There are also a bunch of good people at the school that will enjoy having another classmate. Also I think we should train together lots since I think we would be good for each other." Deku keeps talking and talking without her saying a word and bakugo just glances back at her a couple times. They get to the school earlier than everyone else except Aizawa who just finished adding another desk. They walk in and Aizawa looks at them, Izuku and bakugo go sit in their seats as there is an extra seat in between them. Aizawa looks at Miyuki.

"Come with me we have your uniform and principle Nezu would like to meet you." He says in his tired state and she nods following him. She gets changed into the uniform and Aizawa takes her to nezu's office.

"Why hello miss Miyuki, I'm principal nezu, welcome to UA. Shota Aizawa has informed me of some of your situation and I'm glad you're here with us. If you have any problems or questions don't be afraid to ask anyone here at UA. I'm told that you don't really have a grasp on your quirk/abilities, is that correct?" He says and Miyuki slightly looks at Aizawa and he nods and she slightly nods.

"Y-yes..." she slightly whispers.

"That's alright this is the perfect place to learn and enhance your abilities to become the next pro hero. You will see me around and from time to time I also teach classes so don't be to shy!" He says and she slightly nods and then they leave and that's when the bell rings and everyone is out of the halls and in their class. Aizawa walks her in the class, he stops as everyone falls silent looking at her.

"We have a new student joining us from now on her name is Miyuki kurokuchi be kind! Go sit in between Izuku and katsuki!" He points and she nods going over to sit.

"Oh my god, another gorgeous girl within my grasp!!" Mineta says and ochako behind him hits him with a book.

"Alright, today will be a normal day with some training after lunch! They do some regular work as Miyuki is slightly confused then the bell rings for lunch and everyone disperses. Miyuki goes up to the roof as she doesn't know what to do and she just overlooks the city. Bakugo sometimes eats his lunch up there and he opens the door and sees her over on the edge and she slightly jumps to the noise of him opening the door and looks over at him.

"O-oh I'm in your area I'm sorry I'll leave!...."she says and starts to walk towards the door with her head down and he looks at her and slightly sighs.

"It's fine you can stay if you want....it's not like the roof is mine!" He scoffs then goes to sit against the fence a bit away from where she just was. She looks at him with a slight nod and goes back to where she was looking out over the city. It stays quiet for a bit as he eats his lunch and looks at her. "What not eating?" He asks.

"Hmmm oh no I'm not hungry she says as he slightly hears her stomach growl but doesn't say anything as he tries to shake it off as he shouldn't care.

"After school me, you, pinky, and shitty hair are going shopping to get you some clothes."

"Oh I don't need more clothes mr katsuki bakugo, the ones you gave me are enough!" She says bowing and he looks at her.

"First off you have only worn two outfits not including the school uniform and they are the old hags clothes, you need clothes of your own...so we are going and that is it!" He says slightly angry and to not anger him more she nods still bowing.