Learning about her/demons.

"Ok first off do you have a name so i don't have to call out orb all the damn time?" bakugo says scratching the back of his head is annoying.

"I do not have a designated name but you are free to give me one as you please." the orb says and bakugo thinks for a few.

" hmmm...death ball....no.....incinerator....no.....hmmm how about panda...." he says and looks at the orb.

"Panda...like the animal? I don't mind but I do ask why?" panda says.

"Because you're basically black until you talk/glow which makes you white...so panda...duhh" he says as that wasn't really the reason. He just likes pandas.

"Alrighty panda it is sir, what else may I assist you in?"

"If you're an A.I, why do you talk or act like a person/soul?" he asks, leaning against his headboard.

" Oh so the one who created me had instilled a soul within that she had created herself because before I had gotten a soul i didn't exactly understand any kind of emotions or the concept of reason. So while I was dormant in Miyuki, I had gotten a soul and become sort of a part of her. That is also when I had learned of all the things she had gone through and as you already know when you fully activated me I knew what she had felt in the future you had come from." panda states and bakugo tilts his head a tad.

"Wait, you can feel what she's going through?" he asks intrigued.

"Yes I can feel how she felt in the past, now and how she did in your future up until the moment she died."

"Ok so then tell me how did she feel when she had to kill deku in the future?" bakugo asks raising an eyebrow.

"....if you want the honest truth by the time she killed sir deku she was made to kill millions of people before so she didn't really feel anything besides a bit of sadness because it was another life she had to take....then when she looked at you and realized that her eyes were glowing and heard ofa say you were her soulmate she felt a tad bit of hope...as she knew she could use and give you her powers for a little while to possibly change that outcome" panda explained.

"I see...what about before she had met us did she feel anything but sadness?"

"She had felt despair when her mother had disappeared and never returned and she felt highly depressed ready and prepared to take her own life multiple times but she never knew how she could while under Ofa's control as it seemed he knew almost everything she thought or was gonna do" the orb stops floating and rests on the other side of his bed.

"What do you mean under his control?"

"Well once ofa found miyuki he had learned about me and ordered her to activate me. Then to give him the book, I have given you and learned how to break the connection you two hold as well as taking control over her which only her soulmate "you" can do." bakugos eyes go wide.

"I see..." bakugo just thinks on that. "So this entire time it wasn't her actually wanting to kill everyone she was mainly controlled and forced to do all those horrible things.....shes not the monster i thought she was...."

"Wow you learned something new about her congratulations..." panda says sarcastically.

"What the fuck was that... are you giving me attitude?" bakugo sits up a bit.

"Oh no master i could never" panda says sarcastically again. "After all you did activate me so I'm just understanding the ways of my master" bakugo slightly scoffs.

"What is she feeling now?" he says, not looking at panda anymore.

"....well right now she feels a bit sad as she felt she had upset you and annoyed you again."