Chapter 6

(Still syrine p.o.v) the day before she got into accident.

" You have a doctor there naman diba? Then why don't you let her to cure your cancer? I heard here that she is also a best surgeon " Dr. Yan said through a call. I deep sighed and then speak.

" Yeah but i don't want sandro to blame her once the surgery went failed. You know that there's only small percentage of surviving from this cancer " I said. I don't want cath to feel guilty kung sakali mang hindi talaga ako makasurvive sa operasyon as i said there's only a small percentage nalang para mabuhay ako.

" Uh i call you later yan, I'm driving kasi " I said and the call ended as i focus on the road, Sandro called. I answer it by tapping my ear pods.

" Babe I am driving. Why? " I asked and i heard him sighed which made me worried.

" Hey are you okay? " I said and i heard him hummed. I know he's not okay.

" Where are you? I'll go there " I said. While driving.

" My office " He shortly said. That's why I started to go in other way.

" I'm coming. " I said and i ended the call.

Look? How can i leave him when he's veing like this? It's look like he can't live without me. Whenever he's having a bad days, He will always call me. Paano kung wala na ako? How is he going to lived?

Someone called me again, And it's jirone that's why i answered.

" Your request is already here " He said. It's a medicine which is the benzodiopines. The one that cath doesn't allowed me to have but still she can't stop me. Mamatay na din naman ako then why don't we make it early?

" Oh okay " I said as i have to go back there and get those before i got to sandro.

" Hey love? " I said while slowly twitching the door knob.

I saw him sitting on his chair looking at me, I saw how tired he is right now that's why i didn't hesitate to go to him and give him a hug.

" How was may boy? " I aksed while caressing his hair but he just response by hugging me more tighter.

" Let's run away syrine..." He said and i heard how his voice broke. No this can't be, I can't be wuth hin that longer. He have to live with cath.

" No sands. " I said but he just look at me, Frowning his eyebrows.

" We can't. I can't dissappoint your parents and cath...Do not hurt her " I said as i already having a pity for cath.

" Syrine...." He whispered my name in the air that are hitting on our face as his window are open.

" Sands, Running away from these things won't solved the problem. We, You have to face it " I said and he just look down and he turn his back and step back a little before looking at me once again.

" Did i disturbed you? " He said and i shake my head.

" Hey sands? Don't get tampo, hmm? " I daid and he just look away. I went to
him and guve him a side hug while looking at his eyes.

" Be thankful, I love you " He said and kiss me which made me giggle.

2 months later.

I was about to crossed the road as i have to seek a person that can fix a car when a big car crashed on me.

From that moment i felt my world stopped and the only words i can say before i all see a black is that.

" Take care of him cath..." I whispered it in the air while tears started to go down as i reached the ground and my vision started to get blurred until it went black.

Sandro P.o.V ( Present time)

Hi sy....It's been a long time, love.

Ang kinakatakutan ko'ng araw ay dumating na which Where i already forgot your voice.

" Let's say good bye to her " My mom said and we all did bud our good bye to her.

Bye, Love.

" You miss her? " Cath suddenly asked, interlocking our hands while walking.

" Kinda " I said and she just hummed and look at the scenery where the clouds are getting darker giving a sign that it will rain.

" What if kung buhay pa talaga si syrine? Right, Cath? Hindi naman sayo pinakita eh. " Her kuya shan stated and i saw how their mom pinch him.

I hope so.

" I don't know. " Cath shortly said and just look outside.

Cath P.o.V

What if nga kung buhay siya? The last time i saw her is my monitor na but wala ng heartbeat. I don't know medyo magulo nanaman ang pag-iisip ko.

I look at sandro and he is just focusing on the road. Will he change, If ever nga na buhay siya? Babalik nanaman ba sa dati? What if kung ako naman yung mawala? Hep! Hindi 'yon mangyayari.

To be Continued.....( What if nga 'no buhay si syrine and twins yung dinadala niya noon then nag survive yung isa? Aba! 😭😭😭)