Chapter 20

" Na-contact mo na ba si cath? " Shan asked clyde. It's alresdy 5 something in the morning and yet hindi pa natutulog sila except the kids.

" Hindi sumasagot eh " Cy asnwered his kuya. Shan bite his lips, As his mind can't process  right now due to stress and tiredness.

" We all should sleep for now. Gain our energy, Para makapag-isip tayo ng TAMA " Simon said at sinadyang diniin ang huling salita at sabay tingin kay sandro.

" Dadating ang araw, Sandro na luluhod ka sa harapan ni cath, Umiyak ka 'man ng dugo, Mamatay ka 'man sa pag mamakaawa ay hindi ka na niya papatawarin kahit kailan, I am hoping as well na hindi ka niya hayaan makalapit sa anak niya. " Simon said to his elder brother before going upstairs same with the others.

Sandro weakly stand up and go upstairs as well. Syrine looking at his figure slowly dissappearing.

Kumirot ang puso nito pagkatapos niya marealize na mali ang mga ginawa niya. Nakasira siya ng maayos na pamilya.

She realizes that she can't bring sandro back anymore. But then even she feel regret already it has nothing to do to bring cath back to her family, friends, especially her husband

"I'm sorry " This was the only thing she could say right now.

Without knowing, She already fell asleep on the couch.

" Mimi? " A bed voice coming from his son made her woke up. She smiled and slowly stand up, Even though she felt dizzy as her sleep wasn't enough.

" Yes? " she asked her son. Seb rub his eyes and put his arms wide, wanting his mama to carry him.

" I love you.."Syrine said. As if his son is only the thing he have right now.

" I wav you too mi " (I love you too, Mi ) syrine smiled after hearing on what his son response to her. She kissed sebastian cheeks and nose before locking him on her embrace one more time.

" Wanna go in manila? " she asked his son as she wanted to leave this family for peace.

" Is dad will go with us? " He aaked his mom. Syrine slowly shake her head. Making sebastian sad.

" Daddy will stay here, hmm? He also have a family and he need to fix it. We'll come back once everything goes okay. Got it? " She said and seb just nod his head and hug his mama.

" Let's go. We have to leave early " Syrine said and go upstairs, To their room. The both took a bath and pack all theur stuffs and about to leave when sandro saw them

" Where are you going? " Sandro said. Kaya naman napaatras sila syrine at tinignan ito.

"Sands. I am sorry, If we ruined your family. Aalis nalang muna kami " She said but sandro just straightly look at them.

"Walang aalis. You'll stay here. Ako ang gumawa ng gulo, ako ang aayos. " He said and go to his mag-ina para kuhain ang mga bag nito at ilagay ulit sa kwarto kung saan ang naging pahingaan nila.

Catherine P.o.V

I woke up from val's shoulder just to see him, Sleeping. I look at the window and saw na gabi, ulit? Oh-shoot! Malapit na pala kami.

" You okay? " A bed voice, Val said.

" Yeah. Malapit na pala tayo sa US " I said and he just chuckled and rub his eyes before looking at the window.

" Oh yeah. Gabi na ulit " He said, And laugh.

" Gutom ka na? " He asked and i nod my head. Gaining a little laugh from him.

" Let's have pasta nalang muna. Medyo malayo layo pa tayo " Val said. Hehe mali pala ako.

He signaled the FA who's assigned to pull the cart.

" Can we have pasta? " Val said. Kaya naman binigyan kami ng 2 plate of carbonara and then orange juice.

" after this meal sir. We will take off the plane already " She said before leaving us.

" I guess. We have to eat already " He said. We both focus in eating as we need to finish it soon.

After an hour. I we finished our foods and we are ready for taking off.

" My parents have house is here. Doon nalang tayo mag stay. " Val said kaya naman i just nod my head and hold my baby bump while pulling my luggages and bags with me.

We arrived safely, Malaki pala ang bahay nila dito. I think i've been here before pero hindi ko na natatandaan baka kasi bata pa ako noon.

" Familliar? You been here before. " Val said and pat my head. He get my things and showed me the room, where i will stay.

" Don't worry there's no ghosts here. May laptop dito, You can use it if you want then tv if you want to watch and if you think na sobra kang nilalamig you can turn on the heater. " He said and i smiled as i appreciate his actions.

" Thank you val " I said and he just hug me and pat my head once again before getting away from the hug.

" Mamaya mo na, Ilagay 'yong mga gamit mo sa cabinet. Ako na ang gagawa niyan, Mag pahinga ka lang muna " Val said. Tumango na lamang ako, He wait me to go inside before he leave me.

I put my coat off. And slowly sit on the bed. It's soft and comfortable, sakto lang ang lamig as i put the heater on.

" hi baby " I said while caressing my bump.

" Sorry, If i have to take you away from your father. Hindi ko na din kasi kaya, Don't worry, You have me naman. Mama will love you. " I said and i felt that he kicked me. He really do hear me.

______________

" Mukang manganganak si cath na hindi ikaw ang kasama niya. And eventually, Hindi din ikaw ang unang makakahawak sa anak niyo. " Simon said while sipping his coffe after they both have a long sleep.

" Syrine is kinda suspicious. " Klare said. Making them all frown.

" Why? " Simon said. With full curiousity on his face.

" Look ha? She fake her death years ago rhen come back when samantha is already dead. What is the connection? Well, Syrine mentioned that she have a brother that have a sick and just died a year ago. Now tell me, Isn't that suspicious? We have to found out who is that brother of hers, Kasi malakas ang kutob ko na siya yung kapatid na namatay because the transaction of the other brother that is possible na kapatid niya din ay hindi na grant ni samantha. " Klare stated her long sentence kaya naman lahat sila napakunot ng noo at napag isip isip na may point si klare.

To Be Continued.....