𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟴

(W/n) = wrong name

(W/n) = wrong name

"Come here, boysss..~"

"What the hell is that?!"

"Look, ken-chin! He looks like a fucking lizard, haha!"

"Stop laughing, Mikey. That thing looks dangerous."

"I wouldn't laugh if I were you. It was a missstake for you boysss to play during the night! Now I'll eat you u-.."

"Water breathing, third form: flowing dance!"

Your body moved smoothly and danced your way to the demon's neck. When your sword reached its neck, it wouldn't budge. "Damn it.."

"Coming through, king of the mountains is here!!"
"No, Inosuke! That demon is scary, it's gonna kill you!"
"Shut up, Monitsu!
"First fang: Pierce!"

Inosuke's blade ripped through the neck of the demon. "Haha! Look, w/n! I decapitated it before you!"
"It's Y/n!"

"Y/n-chin, y/n-chin! Over here!" Mikey waved to the three of you from afar. They backed away when they saw you guys fighting the demon.

"Huh? Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya.. what are you guys doing here?" You looked at the five boys that were standing together. Two of them you haven't met yet.

"What was that?" Mitsuya walked closer to you and the others followed him.
"A demon!" Inosuke yelled.
"Huh? Those things actually exist?" A long, black-haired male spoke up and turned to Insouke. "Who the hell are you?"
"Baji-san, be nice. He just saved our lives like main characters from a manga! So cool!"

"Sorry guys," you gave them a smile. "I'll explain everything. That was a man-eating demon, it feeds off human's bodies. They only come out at night so we, the demon slayer corps, slay them. They only die if we slay their necks with a nirichin blade."

"So that's why you were carrying the sword?" Mitsuya asked. "You said it was to make you look cool."
"Oh.. haha yeah."
"That's so cool," the blonde male looked at you in awe. "Right, baj-.."
"Be quite, chifuyu. Oi, why is that boar guy naked?"
"Because I, Insouke Hashi-"
"He's not too accustomed to shirts," you quickly interrupted him. "He rips them off whenever he wears them."

"That guy looks scary," Zenitsu pointed at Baji while hiding behind you.
"Huh, what did you say? Come say it to my face!"
"AHH! Y/N IS HE A DEMON? LOOK AT HIS TEETH!"
"That's so disrespectful, Zenitsu!" You smacked him on the head. "You can't go around calling people a demon!"

"Y/n-chin~ I knew there was something up with you," Mikey said. "Is that why you said you were gonna go training?"
"Oh, yeah."
"She trains way too much," Zenitsu whined. "It's so annoying!"
"Be quite! Let's get you guys home now."

...

"Bye, Y/n-chin!" Mikey waved to you.
"Bye, Mikey. Make sure you or your other members don't hang out during night too much."
"Wait, Y/n. Come hang out with Ken-chin and I tomorrow. You can bring your sister too."
"Oh, sure. I'll-.."
"Hurry the hell up, w/n!"
"Quite, Inosuke. Pronounce my name right."
"Quit arguing!" Zenitsu yelled. "I'm so sleepy!"
"I'll come so bye Mikey!"
"Bye bye~"

。。。

"Mmh.. mmh!"

Your sister greeted Draken with a wave. He smiled at her. 'Cute.'

"Mikey wanted us to meet him at a restaurant," he said. "It's near here, so we can walk there."

"Mmh!"
"Okay!"

...

You were all walking together. You saw some people staring at you guys, but you shrugged it off. You were used to people staring at you so you didn't mind it. It's not like they saw a girl with a kimono and another girl in a black uniform and a sword with her holding hands. Not to mention a tall, scary-looking guy with a dragon tattoo on his temple walking behind them like he was their bodyguard.

"By the way, Takemicchi asked to be my bodyguard," Draken spoke up. "You know something about that?"
"H-huh?" You shook your head. "No.. would he even be good at it, anyway?"
"That's what I asked him."
'Takemichi~ what are you up to these days?' You thought and shook your head.
"Forgot to mention, but thanks for saving us last night."
"No worries, that's my job."
Ah, we're here."

Draken opened the door to a restaurant and held it for you and S/n. You thanked him and he nodded.

"Y/n-chin, S/n, you're here!" Mikey waved from a table. "Over here!"

 "Over here!"