Chapter one: Apples or Bees

It was a cold summers night in 1842. RCG was exhaustedly stumbling off the ship carrying a bag full of the little belongings he brought. He had taken a ship ride to his new home, America . He loved his home in Britain but it had gotten too densely populated for his liking, he was definitely in need of some elbow room.

But luckily they were chasing the natives away from the land that they had populated for hundreds of years! in the Newly formed U.S.A. .

He got off the ship in dire condition, it had been a rough trip and he was known for getting sea sick. As he stumbled off the boat he felt the cold night air hit his face. The wood creaked as he stumbled onto the docks. ̈God I couldst useth something to consume" he quietly thought to himself. He walked around the town he had just moved to, him still clutching the small bag of belongings he had, looking for a bite to eat.

Suddenly within all the small shops, pubs, and brothels, he spotted a quaint, almost hidden applebee's bar and grill.

¨thanketh god¨

he said relieved to have found a place to eat. As he walked in he spotted a waitress the waitress eventually caught his gaze, went up to RCG and said

¨ Hi welcome to Applebee's, I'll show you to your table. ¨

Why are you wearing a hooters uniform?¨RCG questioned.

" I mean this is just what I had, It had been a hot day today, and my old hooters uniform is definitely cooling if you know what I mean haha¨

  ¨Begone foul wench¨

   ill be gone if you would let me show you to your fucking table sir, the hostess said kindly.

He sat down at the empty, slightly sticky booth. The waitress pulled out a comically large notepad and started to ask: Would you like apples or bees?

RCG was stumped. For both were immaculately scrumptious options to him. Uhm apples just to be safe, he quietly muttered to himself.

"The sexiest apples in the restaurant, please.¨

coming right up, stated the waitress.

He stared at her as she walked away, one of her asscheeks was way bigger than the other. Most likely due to a botched BBL. He couldn't help but giggle to himself, in a mixture of lust, and second hand embarrassment.

As he sat down at the odd booth, he took in his forigen surroundings. One of those weird talking bass things hang on the wall, singing parappa plays funky music by CG5. He watches as another table receives their order of bees and proceeds to get stung by millions of deadly stingers, his mangled puffy bee stung corpse falling to the floor with a thud.

RCG felt glad he had ordered the apples, rather than the bees.

The waitress suddenly came up to the booth looking slightly
annoyed.

¨it might take a while on those sexy apples¨

she states with a sigh, handing him water in one of those weird red coca - cola cups that restaurants have for some reason.

he giggled again as she walked away, then sighed, starving, and bored out of his head.

He once again looked around the quaint bar and grill as he caught the glimpse of someone, with a rather big, handsome, chin.