Chapter Two: Love at First Sight

RCG looked as an incredibly sexy man walked through the doors of the restaurant. A man with eyes aligning with his nostrils, and a chin you could use as a coaster. RCG immediately felt his face go red as he looked at the attractive fellow. He quickly looked away but it was too late. The other man had noticed his gaze and was quite flustered himself thinking the other man was quite attractive as well.  RCG continued to discreetly look at the man as he made his way through the restaurant. He gazed at him while the waitress took his order. What beautiful eyes, he thought drifting into space. When suddenly he overheard something that alarmed him, ¨Bees please ¨, RCG was shocked. He had to save his newfound crush from utter demise. He was anxious to go over to him, still being utterly dumbfounded over his beauty, and of course that incredible chin. But he knew what he had to do. He nervously trudged over to his crushes, also very sticky booth. This was the first time he had seen his love up close and was blown away by every step forward. Not paying attention to his surroundings, he tripped on the platter of deadly bees that the waitress was carrying. In that small moment everything went quiet and he shook with fear. ¨This is going to be the death of me'', he quickly thought to himself "this is how i die¨. When suddenly, The enlarged chin man he had met swooped in front of him. Unhinging his Jaw like a fucking cobra, he ate every last angry bee, none even getting the chance to graze his sexy chin. RCG stared in awe as the incredibly attractive man bent down and stuck out his hand. Are you ok sir?,  he said in a soft and quiet tone, his abnormally large chin flopping back and forth as he spoke as if it was a piece of cardboard. RCG could barely speak. I…I…I'm most wondrous. He manages to squeak out.  his face looking like a lenny face even though he had never seen one, being a British man from the 1840s. The large chinned man suddenly look away, blushing, as he helped up his regular chinned friend. Their state of shock now lessening, they introduced themselves. Who the fuck are you? My name is BCG, yours? uhm…RCG, RCG managed to stutter out. ¨ This is a certified bruh moment¨ the waitress said sternly.