Stress.

Cale has been more stressed then normal.

These days everyone is fighting for some unknown reason, which is giving a headache.

He also has at least five meetings a day, FIVE! At multiple places and a pile of paperwork waiting for him!

All of that along with only 2 to 3 hours of sleep! And a existence crisis!

Thanks to who?

His dearest Hyung! Alberu Crossman!

Who made him a prime minister for a whole month! As a punishment for doing reckless things again! And everyone seemed to agree!? How dare they?!

But he can't afford to get screaming mentally, now is time to wake up.

Cale slowly opened his eyes with a lighty dark circles around it, meeting the benign smile of his vicious butler.

" good morning young master. "

Ron said before handing Cale's worst nightmare: 'Lemon.Tea' ?!

Cale grunted mentally, he felt exhausted.

But he brushed off the feeling drinking the tea in one single gulp and getting up to go to get his delicious and most important meal of the day: 'Breakfast'.

But of course he could hear a bunch of annoying voices arguing and screaming at each other, maybe this was a bit annoying.

He was hearing his ancient powers arguing.

The glutton was whining about his breakfast.
Crybaby seemed to be mumbling about something, but he didn't have the time nor the pacience to care about it.
Super rock, was unusually quiet.
The thief and the fiery thunderbolt were arguing loudly.

But those weren't the only ones.

He could hear his allies making a mess out of the table of his delicious breakfast, but he knew they would stop once they see him.

And this was exactly how it went, once he got in everyone stopped, then he went to do his stressful paper work, for hours.

Now it was time for dinner and there he was, the table would be seen as normal if it wasn't his comrades basically killing each other out of glares, tired Cale asked:

" why are you all fighting lately?" He asked without worrying much.

But the room turned quiet, before a certain baby dragon yelled:

"IT WAS ALL CHOI HAN'S FAULT!"

And the yelling begun, soon plates and knifes were used along with auras, dragon fear, daggers, magic and all kinds of things!

The screaming was very loud, along with the babling ancient powers the stressful paperwork, Cale felt as if the mental thin line called *pacience* had just snapped in his mind out of this horrible sigh.

Of course, the accumulated stress made the dominant aura come out at it's strongest making the room stop for a little.

"Human..?"

Cale felt his body get lighter and lighter, and he felt as if he lost strength.

"Shi-"

*

'Stress'

That's what the doctor said.

Cale was stressed, and that's why he passed out.

Now all of their allies had one question:

' how to help young-master? '