I am calm *proceeds to scream*

Cale opened his eyes slowly.

The first thing he felt was a painful headache, did he fall too hard? Of course a little dragon screams were making it worst, but he can't hurt raon's feelings can he?

"HUMAN! You woke up after 1 day 2 hours 27 minutes and 3 seconds!"

Cale eyes widened, has he been asleep for that long?

"Young master-nim here is your tea." Ron slowly gave him the cup of tea, his vicious smile wasn't on his face anymore.

Cale took the cup, he was ready for the incoming bitterness, but instead it was sweet?

He was starting to feel a headache coming.

*sigh*

"HUMAN! are you okay? Are you stressed? Do you want apple pies?"

Rain started mumbling, and once he opened his mouth to answer an apple pie was stuffed inside his mouth.

Cale started eating while taking a look around, everyone was at his room, Eruhaben was sitting at the couch eating some grapes, choice han was by the door holding his scabbard, alberu was at his table with piles of paperwork, on and hong were at his bed, Rosalyn and lock were beside choi han.

"What happened?"

" you passed out, you unlucky bastard."

Cale didn't want to ask the reason, since he knew why but he decided that maybe it was good to hear more.

"Why?"

"The doctor said that you passed out from high levels of stress, he said that it was shocking how you didn't passed out or something before."

"oh"

So that's why they are here, aigoo knowing them they will make it worse.

-Cale are you calm now?

-Cale! You can get stress out by eating!

-No! Throw some money! It helps!!

-those **** if they didn't *** stress you we wouldn't be in this ****** ***!

The ancient powers were screaming inside his head, along with all of the people in the room talking.

Cale felt as if passing out was the best option.

But to stop this he decided to simply shut them up first.

"I'm fine" * internal screaming"