~Tobio And Shoyo~

Status: Fluff 💓

Quote: "Don't you get it?! I like you dumbass!"

Ship: KagHina (Kageyama and Hinata)

Triggers: N/A

Extra Info: Shoyo in this will be very... how do I say this..? Anxious? Is that the right word? I dunno

Word Count: 1820

_______________________________________

Shoyo groaned softly at the sound of his alarm clock, 6:30 AM it reads. Rolling out of bed he sighed softly and rubbed his face and started his day, since today would be Sunday he knew that his team the MSBY Black Jackals would have a day off for today and tomorrow. What is the player to do on his days off? He could clean his already clean apartment, he could call his other friends in hopes that they're not busy with work related things, he could work out and train more to become better then he already is, or he could sit on his couch and do nothing all for two days. The last options seems tempting but he decided to see who had a day off. After cleaning himself up and using the bathroom Shoyo grabbed his phone and scrolled though his contacts. 

'Mmm.. I could call Bokuto.. no he's out with Akaashi from what I heard' he sighed softly 'Yamaguchi? No way I don't think he even has free time with him working' he sighed again and continued to scroll though his contacts making up some excuse for why his friends wouldn't be willing to hang out, that was until he stopped a too familiar name "Tobio Kageyama"  would read as his contact. Shaking his head no before he accidentally clicked call he set his phone down "Ain't no way he would pick up he's a volleyball player like me and besides I don't even know his work schedule so there isn't a possible way he would have free time" "But I do, did you want to hang out or something Hinata?" 

Shoyo couldn't believe what he had heard. Did he had call him?! Of course he did but it was completely accidentally shit shit shit what is he to do? Hang up just like that? No way that would be rude! Say sorry and blow it off as a butt dial? Hell no, that would make it seem as if he didn't want to talk to him! Damn it Shoyo why did you have to get out of bed!? After a much needed deep breath Shoyo picked up the phone "Hey Kageyama, sorry about that. Um.." he cleared his throat "I don't know if you're busy today but I just wanted to know if you're willing to hang out since you know, I have a day off?" 

Silence on the other phone was heard. Did he hang up? "Sure, I'm free today, I just checked my schedule and I am free so what are the plans? Unless you want me to go over?"  Shoyo sighed as he smiled a bit 'maybe I will have something to do' he thought as he replied to Tobio "yeah sure I could text you my address and we could plan a day out or something." Shoyo put the other on speaker as he send his home address "there is should be sending soon" from the other line there was light shuffling sounds before Tobio responded "yeah I got it, okay cool see you in a few?"

And with that Shoyo had his old high school friend, team mate, and even crush coming over to his home. He has to get ready. No he NEEDS to get ready, oh god what if they kiss?! What if he wants to move in!? Shoyo wasn't mentally prepared for this! "Shower, get dressed and clean" he repeated as he quickly got undressed and took a much needed shower "Now getting dressed" Shit what is he to wear?! 

Should he go casual? Formal? Casual forma? Wait what the hell is he thinking?! They haven't even planed out where they're heading yet. So he went for casual, good thinking too because a few moments later Tobio had arrived in casual looking clothing. "Hey Hinata I haven't seen you in so long." The raven haired male hugged the ginger smiling slightly "How have you been?" Shoyo hugged back almost immediately, taking in the scent of the other before pulling back.

"I've been good, pretty busy with the team and training but good. How about you? How is your life going? Anyone special?" God why did he ask if he saw seeing someone!? He earned a light chuckle from the other male, "well my life has also been busy, I am good because I am with you duh. As for the special someone.. uh.." he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck unsure of what to say. "No, sorry you don't have to answer that it was a stupid question!" The ginger put his hands up slightly signaling the other to stop.