Chapter 4: Sensei Vs Students

A mass of bugs as seen flying through the forest before it stopped in a certain spot and the figure of Shino Aburame is revealed.

"It seems you've finally given up and are prepared to meet your fate... Boruto" Shino monologued as he looked up to a tree and saw his student standing on top of a branch of a tree.

"Yeah right, I'm just done being chased by you." He replies as he took three kunais from his back bag. "Instead of running, I'm taking you down right here, Sensei!"

Shino sent a mass of insect to blonde's direction who three the kunai straight at him only for it to get caught in some strings as the blonde seems to get caught but was revealed to be a shadow clone.

"That's the oldest trick in the book, This one's a show clone too" He commented as his insects destroyed another shadow clone who tried to strike him from the back.

"And this one too." He stated as he sensed something coming from beneath him, anticipating another shadow clone he jumped up but it wasn't instead it was chains surrounded by energy. Shino tried to dodged it but it quickly surrounded his body immediately preventing him move.

"Is this... Adamantine Chains, shit!" Shino started as he looked at chains bonding him before he heard a laugh and saw one of his student's face.

"How do you like that, sensei? Quite a handy jutsu isn't it?" the student asked his teacher smugly.

"I must say i wouldn't expect you of all people to awaken the Adamantine Sealing Chains of your clan... Boruto" Shino stated

"You're underestimating me too much, sensei" Boruto smirked as he  walked closer to the binded Shino who looked to have a small smirk on his face.

"As are you" Shino replied before the binded Shino dissapeared in a poof revealing to be a shadow clone with boruto looking to be quite alarmed as he looked around.

"Damn he copied my shadow clone jutsu" Boruto started in annoyance before he felt a kunai in his neck.

"That jutsu was never yours, original spoiled brat. Now that all of your shadow clone are gone, where are your classmates" Shino threatened as he pushed his kunai closer to the blonde's neck drawing blood from it.

"On your left, sensei" Boruto responded as Shino looked at his left only to see nothing with Boruto slowly taking something from his pocket only to be revealed to be a smoke bomb.

As the smoke bomb dropped, the whole area was surrounded by thick smoke as Boruto jumped away.

"Smoke? If you think you can defeat me with a sneak attack then all of you are more idiots that i can imagine" Shino said as he used his insects to travel to outside the smoke area which is somewhere close to a waterfall.

He then sensed something coming directly at him only to see adamantine chains coming closer to him to which he avoided.

"I won't fall for that again, daddy issues" Shino stated as he looked at a branch of a tree to which he sees the red haired student named (Y/N).