• WELCOME!

YOU PUCKERED your lips at the computer screen, your eyes squinting as you read the website

YOU PUCKERED your lips at the computer screen, your eyes squinting as you read the website. 'Cafe Amore'? as you murmured scrolling through the page using the mouse and looked over at the job application site before hearing foot steps approaching the room. You hurried up and clicked onto the other tab which was on an assignment stepping away from the computer.

You pondered for a few moments, "maybe I should check it out when I get home and apply," you reasoned. You needed a new job to help pay off your apartment and other expenses, so hinata's search for a cafe was a perfect coincidence.

"Are you all right?" With his scarlet flushed cheeks, your best friend Hinata peered into his room. "Yeah! "Are you ready for some Mario Kart?" You smiled softly at him with your hands behind your back.

"Of course!" He grinned as he leaned back against the wooden door. "Hmm, if I let you," you hummed, crossing your arms and teasingly cocking your brow. "Whatever," hinata sneered as he walked into the room, knelt down to his gaming bin, and rummaged through his games until he found Mario Kart.

"Haha I won!" Wyou cheered up a little from the bed. "I wasn't playing seriously," he grumbled, resting back on the bed and staring at you as he set down his controller next to him.

"Hm, I have go back home, it's going to get dark," you sighed as you looked at your phone, which you were holding in your left hand. "Would you like me to walk you back?" Sitting up and resting his palm on top of yours, he gazes at you, inhaling the sweet strawberry aroma.

"No, I'm OK, don't you have to go out with your folks in a few?" you say as you rise from your bed, stretching your arms and scooping up your black and pink little backpack, your phone in the pocket of your sweatpants. He whispered under his breath as he ran his fingers through his orange unkempt hair, "Yeah, I forgot."

"I'll get going," you said as you slung your tiny backpack over your shoulder and hugged Hinata, caressing his back before drawing away and unlocking his flat door. "Bye y/n, text me when you get home," he said as you walked out the door and shut it behind you.

You had returned home after visiting Hinata, showering and relaxing in your bed when the cafe, 'cafe Amore,' sprang into your thoughts again, and you went out of bed to sit at your desk, typing the cafe into your computer and looked at the website.

You looked at the website and scrolled through it. Obtaining information regarding the cafe. It was an old cafe with a really modern feel to it. You hadn't heard of the cafe before, so the salary piqued your curiosity; you'd be paid $25 per hour of labor, which was better than your previous job as a cashier at the local grocery.

You went to the application section, filled out the application, and submitted it. Before receiving an automatic email with the interview hours and cafe location, you crossed your fingers and hoped for the best. You made the decision to go get interviewed he next day.

NEXT DAY..

You sat back in your chair, taping your pink mechanic pencil to the desk and spacing out, oblivious to the professor's lecture. "Hey, you free after class?" yjolting at the touch of hinata next to you. He whispered as he poked your shoulder with his finger. "Sorry, hina, but I have an interview today," you sheepishly said, your lips curved into a grimace.

"Fine," he shrugged, "but don't forget text later," he said as he looked down at his notes, writing down the last of the notes he required.

You hurriedly gathered your textbooks and notes and zipped them into your backpack once the bell rang. "I'll see you later, bye," you said as you bent down to hug Hinata, who was still sitting. He wrapped his arm around your waist and hugged you back before letting go and muttering a goodbye. As you dashed down the classroom stairs, out of the professor's office, and out of the college.

You waved your hand for a taxi for a minute before receiving one and getting into it by opening the taxi car door and closing it. "Where are you going?" the old man inquired, one hand on the steering wheel, the other on the car mirror, peering at you.

"xxxx xxxx xxxx please," you said, gazing down at the notepad on which you had written the cafe's address. "Are you sure, ma'am?" He coughed and turned his head to look at you with a troubled expression. "Yes sir?" you said, strapping your seat belt across your chest and sitting back in your car seat in a cheerful but perplexed tone.

After 15 minutes of driving, he came to a halt in front of the cafe, muttering, "We are here" and "and bless your soul." "Thank you very much, sir!" You thanked him, taking out a $20 bill from your wallet and placing it in his hands. "Your welcome, ma'am," he smiled as you exited the car, shutting the car door, and looking up at the cafe, which had a monotone look. The cafe's facade is all black, with red accents.

You inhaled deeply and pressed your hand against the front door, which opened to reveal two very attractive but pale females in maid gowns beaming.

"Welcome to cafe amore"

CAFE AMORE
HACHIH3ART

how did you like it ? :3