•VAMPIRES?

"WELCOME TO CAFE AMORE" they bowedBefore glancing at you, the two maid girls had bowed

"WELCOME TO CAFE AMORE" they bowedBefore glancing at you, the two maid girls had bowed. When you looked at one of the purple-haired girls, she had a slight but evident scowl on her face.

'What is her issue?' You pondered as you studied her features. "H-hi!! "I'm here for an interview," you bowed, fumbling with the ends of your shirt as you looked at them both.

"Do you believe a human girl who learns nonsense from YouTube belongs to work in a café like this?" The purple-haired maid frowned and scolded you with her hand on her face.

"What the fuck," you grumbled to yourself as you concentrated your gaze on Karla, the purple-haired girl. You didn't bother turning around and resting your hand on the door knob, saying, "I'm sorry I bothered you, I'll take my leave."

"Wait!" You froze as you turned back to see who it was who exclaimed in a deep male voice. The man was tall, with disheveled black hair, and he was dressed in black work pants and a black long sleeve silk button up shirt with a few buttons undone to reveal his defined chest. He was licking his lips, which appeared to be a red substance, perhaps blood.

"Sorry about Karla, she's really dedicated to her work here, please follow me, we'll prepare you for our interview," he said, smiling and pointed to the right-hand closed door. You felt your face warm up, wondering how such an attractive man could exist. You stared at him for a few seconds before snapping out of it and nodding in the direction he indicated.

As he hummed in response, you murmured a thank you loud enough for him to hear . The purple girl let out a huff as she marched away, leaving the other pink-haired girl to trail behind her.

"By the way, my name is Kuroo Tetsuro, and I'm the bartender," he said as he opened the door to a larger room that appeared to be a high-end restaurant. You looked around with your mouth gaping open in surprise at the high-end merchandise.

"I presume the boss is here, he's been kind of disappearing so often, so I'm basically the temporary manager to cover his ass," he explained as he moved around the table across from you, pulling out the chair for you as you slightly bowed seating down.

"Thank you, Kuroo," you said shyly, anxiously drumming your palms on the table. He sat back in his chair, his lips curled into a smile, and asked, "May I view your resume?" "Yes!" exclaims the speaker. You took out a blue folder with many copies of your resume from your rucksack. "Here it is," you said as you handed a copy to Kuroo and slid the folder back into your backpack.

He took the paper from you quickly glancing at it before placing it down looking at you with a prejudiced but yet amused face.

A creak of a door opened your eyes, and you turned to the left to see two workers screwing around, with the raven haired girl's arm wrapped around the other girl's neck as she bit her neck, causing the girl to groan under the raven haired worker.

Your heart raced as you tightened your grip on the table, thinking "vampires" before hearing Kuroo curse under his breath and slam his hand on the table, startling you. "Get the fuck out please," Kuroo demanded, causing the two girls to look up at Kuroo with a pained expression before scurrying out of the room.

"Why was the girl biting her neck, K-kuroo?" You didn't rush to a conclusion when you inquired. He grinned and placed his palm on his chin, saying, "I think you know sweet heart." You gulped your saliva, unsure of what to do. Should I take off? All of these questions rushed through your mind: should I stay or should I go?

"V-vampires?" "S-so you're v-vampires?" You taped your foot repeatedly as you glanced at him with a tiny trepidation. "Correct!" With his hands clasped, he smiled.

"Are you guys only out late at night?" Is everyone here vampires-" you began, worriedly, with a series of concerns before Kuroo cut you short. "Shh, you may ask after I talk," he grumbled, his temples rubbing uncomfortably.

"To cut a long story short, now that you know we're vampires, you have no choice but to keep our secret. We didn't realize our cafe was also well known among humans; after all, the website connection is only available to vampires," he explained, cocking an eyebrow at you.

Is hinata one of them? You pondered in your thoughts, after all, he did say vampires only knew of the site or the cafe, but you'd known Hinata since you were kids, and vampires had never been a topic of conversation between you.

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe I'll be able to work here," you bowed in the chair, getting your backpack by the strap and preparing to get up. " Aht aht, aht aht, aht That's not how things operate around here," he said, reaching out to grasp your arm and forcing you to return to your seat.

"If you don't want to be dead from me and others sucking the blood out of you, you must work here and keep our secret. If we ever find out you told someone, you are dead"

CAFE AMORE
HACHIH3ART

Thoughts?