𝟎𝟎𝟑: 𝐔𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1hDbbnBonjdKyAtFQcHpgL?si=DhVBJ7j1RSqkC006ZLDJDA

com/playlist/1hDbbnBonjdKyAtFQcHpgL?si=DhVBJ7j1RSqkC006ZLDJDA

Crossing her arms against her body as the chilled air blew

Crossing her arms against her body as the chilled air blew. The suits blazer did not protect her from the cold Air

"you all owe me a hot drink after this.." She mutters rubbing her arms for warmth. The female hated the cold, more then she hated type A blood. The three men next to her chuckled, already used to the cold. 

"Let's get this over with" Ran stretches his arms following you as walk towards the cabin, the other two follow behind. 

Swiftly kicking open the door you were met with a knife being thrusted towards your face. Quickly ducking you tackle the perpetrator pinning them down to the floor with a disgusted expression. 

"You welcome guests like this? How disappointing.." Ran shakes his head as Rindou and Sanzu check the other rooms. Whimpers and cries fr help came from the room Sanzu went in, coming out he dragged two other men by their collars. 

"We got to pussies in the back." Sanzu chuckles as they beg to be let go.

"Please we'll have the money by next week!" The male under you says as you hold up your dagger to his neck. 

"Ah ah~ Boss needs the money, today." Ran tuts him as Sanzu and rindou tie up the other two. 

"But- I- I- can't" the man begins to cry. 

"I have a wife and kids please don't..." 

"Oh-? A wife and kids you say?  Maybe we'll kill them instead of you" a dark smile formed on your lips as the man's eyes widened. 

"NO PLEASE DONT" 

"Oh shut up" pressing the dagger on his Adam's apple so he could shut up.

"Why did you three expect? You're dealing with criminals not some charity." Rindou comments wondering how stupid they were to take such a big loan out from Bonten. 

"We-..."

"People like you disgust me." You mumble before slicing his neck open. A gurgling sound came from the man as he coughed out blood. You didn't realize how far you cut, he was nearly decapitated. 

your hand shook and the dagger  trembled, the smell of the blood was so sweet. It took every nerve in your immortal body not to dig your teeth into his skin. Ran noticed and helped you up patting your head in attempt to calm your urges. 

Behind you Sanzu and Rindou shot the two other men dead with loud bangs that echoed in the small cabin. 

" Alright we're done here- y/n are you okay-?" He sees you rub your eyes vigorously as they begin turning red due to blood lust. 

"Yeah I think some blood got into my eye"  you step out of the cabin Ran and Rindou follow Sanzu as he goes to check on you.

"Here let me see"  he asks coming up behind you.  luckily you felt the lust go down so you glanced over at Ran who gave the slightest  nod Meaning your eyes cleared back to the purple shade. 

Turning to Sanzu he gets close to your face and examines your eyes. Rindou crosses his arms annoyed at how close the druggy was to his sister. 

"Hm looks-" he sucks in his breath realizing how close he was from your face. You seemed unbothered of course.

"Looks..?" You ask razing an eyebrow. 

"It looks fine now-" he backs up away from you before his face could heat up. Shrugging you turned around and headed to the car, the frosted grass crunching under your feet. 

"Really Sanzu?" Rindou comes up behind Sanzu still crossing his arms. 

"Huh-?" Sanzu turns to him with a  confused look. 

"Out of everyone in Shibuya you want my sister? Good luck with that." 

"Why good luck?" He asks, it's not like you were a monster so why is acting like you were. And he wasn't even sure if he wanted a relationship with you so what was Rindous deal?

"Because you're falling for someone who you don't know anything about." Sanzus face displays everything Rindou needed to know. 

"Rindou Haru come on or I'm leaving you here." Your voice shouts from the car, the two males share a Look knowing full well that you would.