𝟎𝟎𝟓: 𝐘/𝐧

Don't mind the height of the gray character I just needed a good neck bite angle LMAO

Everything felt heavy, your wrists, ankles and head

Everything felt heavy, your wrists, ankles and head. You barely were fully conscious as you looked around the new room. 

Dark stone lined every inch of the room, there was a table with tools and other things that you could not clearly see and the dimly lit lights did not help at all

Shelves holding who knows what and towles with dried up blood that were strung around in a hurry. 

Looking down at your limbs you saw them shackled by chains that held down your wrists and legs. A gag was shoved in your mouth and not in a sexual way. 

Minutes passed as you heard someone enter the room which you believed to be the basement. The foot steps sounded quick and almost anxious. 

"Y/n?.." 

Haru. He looked at you with confusion and fear, it was obvious Mikey didn't tell anyone what you did. 

"Mmhph." Trying to draw his attention to your gag. Luckily he used some of his brain cells and knew what you wanted. 

"What did you do?" He tosses the gag to the side as you take a deep breath. 

"I-..." you hesitated not knowing if you should tell him. Even if you did would he even believe  you?

"She's a vampire." You and Sanzu look over at the voice, Manjiro. What a way to tell someone that. 

"Boss-?" Sanzu looks in disbelief at the two of you. 

"You heard the rumors Haruchiyo dont look so surprised.." his monotoned voice becoming background noise for Sanzu.

"So are Ran and Rindou." You smile darkly at him further adding to his shock. 

"You two are actually fucking serious-?" Both you and Mikey nod. Sanzu wasn't sure if he should be impressed or horrified by this new discovery.

"Now let me go." You bluntly say twisting around in your chains. The metal hits each other causing a clacking noise to echo in the basement.