The almost kiss

When harper and griffin saw the mirror shattered. They quickly ran to the living room to follow it. The twins and Topher saw it too and then they all ran to the woods outside where grace was being freed from after she died finally and not haunting the Tremont. As they thought so...

When they returned to the Tremont, Topher went home and the twins went inside. So it was just Griffin and harper all alone and it was kinda silent. It wasn't an awkward silence it was more like a comfortable silence. Harper was finally home and Griffin missed her.

They finally said something but said it at the same time. Haper insisted that Griffin would go first and he said 'If it isn't obvious, I missed you while you were gone... Like a lot" Haper smiled and said, " I missed you too." He slightly smiled when she said that. They made eye contact and started to lean in. Griffin wanted to kiss her so bad and he finally made the move.

Harper smiled into the short kiss and when she pulled away first. They both said "wow". and at the same time again. Harper realized that she had to be home before her mom gets worried. So quickly she gets up and gets her bike and says goodnight to Griffin without making eye contact with him. He says goodnight too and goes inside the Tremont.

When he goes into his room he jumps around and inside his head he finally was happy. But he questioned their relationship how it's gonna change their friendship. Finally, after what feels like forever he finally realized he has feelings for her after what just happened. 

Find out what happens next!