Another Adventure as More Than Friends!

Griffin was bored laying around in the Tremont and wanted to explore some more with Harper. He got an idea so he called Harper to them she if wanted to come with him. They are always going on adventures together since there better together as Griffin would say. 

On-call with Harper

Griffin: Hey Harp

Harper: hey Griffin and is that a new nickname that you gave me?

Griffin: Yeah it was kinda just on the top of my head. Do you like it? 

Harper: I love it. Did you want to ask me something?

Griffin: I was wondering if you wanted to go on an adventure with me and this time as BF and GF since we are official?

Harper thought about it for a second before replying with...

Harper: I would love to I'm bored anyway. I can meet you at the Bunker.

Griffin: ok see you then

-----------------

10 minutes later...Harper went to the bunker where she saw Griffin. She hugged him when she did see him. He was caught by surprise at first but then gave in and hugged her back. They got to the radio and set the year to 2024 and the light flicked which meant it was ready. 

They opened the hatch and they saw the Tremont on Fire. Griffin freaked out because he thought his family was in here and he tried to run toward it to save them. Harper pulled him back to stop him from him going in there. 

She told him "it was not safe to go in there."

Griffin said" What if my family is in there! I have to go save them and the bunker is in there, how are we supped to go back to the present?

Harper sighed and said" we will figure something just like we always do. Let's just wait until the fire or whatever that smoke is come from dies down so we can try to go in there.

Griffin gave up from arguing with her and just ok and found a random bench and sat down, so he could think of a way to go in once the smoke is down just like harper said. 

-----------------------------

 It's been a couple of hours and the smoke still hasn't died down and Griffin and Harper were getting tired of watching the smoke. It's getting late Griffin do you want to head home now and try tomorrow. Harper said tiredly to Griffin on her right side. She didn't hear an answer from him and when she looked at him. He was sleeping on her shoulder and she looked at him and smiled.

   She poked him and his eye widened and looked up at her and yawned. He knew he was tired so he stood up and led out his hand to harper so they could walk hand in hand. Now it was not awkward for them but since they weren't used to holding hands for a long time, the couple didn't say a word while walking back home. 

They found another hatch and went through and when they finally got into the Tremont's living room.  They snuck into Griffin's room. Harper was planning on sleeping over and his family was used to harper staying over. As they say, She was always welcome. 

After a long day, they drifted off Griffin and Harper to sleep in the same bed. 

Next chapter coming soon! It's my 16th Birthday!!  I was going to update this story tomorrow but I was bored. Let me know what you think