character ask; answered.

This will be harry and niall (and me) directly answering the questions you've asked.

let's start!

Harry

@niallsbumismine: "Do you have a crush on Niall?"

Uh, yeah i think I do. It's a little hard to tell since we've only just started talking, but i honestly think that I do.

@niallsbumismine: "What do you like about Niall?"

I like a lot about him, mostly that he puts up with me. But also that he's really easy going, obviously not with the whole sexual crap but everything else he's really chill about.

@niallsbumismine: "Do you guy's really want to meet? If so; when?"

well, we haven't planned that part out yet. We do want to meet we just don't know when yet. Hopefully soon.

@niallsbumismine: "If he allowed you, would you have sex with niall?"

Yes. I'm not even going to deny it, i'd absolutely love that.

@smiley_miley_: "Do you have a kink?"

I'm not sure, i haven't tried much. I like things rough but i'm not sure if that's a kink? Hair pulling is also pretty hot.

@smiley_miley_: "On a scale from 0 to 100 how much do you like sex?"

that's a little open haha, um 100. I mean who doesn't like sex?

@lovechildnarry: "Which do you prefer.. bondage or daddy kink?"

Daddy kink for sure, I'm not really into bondage.

@smiley_miley_: "How much stamina do you have?"

To be honest, not much. I don't last very long in bed..

@smiley_miley_: "What's your thoughts on 50 shades of grey?"

I didn't really enjoy it, the book nor the movie. But i mean i guess whatever people are into.

@harrysmydork_: "Do you think life would be better with Niall in it?"

It already has been and i haven't even met the fella yet.

@harrysmydork_: "Would you get jealous if Niall was around other guys? [like, angry enough to give him punishment]"

Well, it's not my place to control him since we aren't even dating. I will admit that I am the jealous type, though.

@smiley_miley_: "Would you ever have a child with Niall?"

Way way way too soon for that, I don't even know if i want to date the lad. Plus, kids are annoying.

@lovelynarry: "What are your intentions with my son (Niall)?"

To be completely honest, my intentions were to get in his pants at first. But now, I don't know.

@heydarling5: "What do you see when you look at Niall?"

well, i've only ever seen the one photo of him. I think he's cute as fuck, or as he likes to call it, manly.

@kissingin_cars: "First thought that went though your head when you saw that picture of niall?"

'Holy shit.' I didn't expect him to be that attractive lol.