Funny seeing you here

Me and my bestie were hangin out just listenin to music when she jumped up saying "girrll guess what.. there's a party tonight" as she jumped onto me. I scoffed and said "hell no dani, I don't like party people" as I furrowed my brows. She said "but you like me?" As she leaned onto her hands. I smiled and said "you're different, Go party I'll be here if you need me" as I pushed her and laid back. She scoffed and pulled me off my bed saying "you're going bitch, iss Friday night, plus it's at yo manz house" as she winked at me. I stood up saying "Jack Harlow don't know I exist, ok? And plus I ain't got nothin to wear" as I shrugged and sat on my spinning chair. She leaned down and said "yes you do and you.are.goin hoe" as she walked to my closet. (Time skip) I looked in the mirror at what dani did to me. She put me in this bleach tie dye v-neck t-shirt with ripped jeans and matching vans. I tried to tie my shirt as I asked "can't I put these away?". She stopped me and said "no you hardly show yo bitties so tonight they out to party" as she jigglied my boobs. I pushed her hands away and said "did you have to do my makeup though, Issa party it's prob dark in there". She scoffed and said "hey I know you like the fit and the hair so shut up, feel yuh self and let's go" as she grabbed her phone and handed me mine. I reluctantly walked out with her to the car as I thought 'this better be a good idea'. (At the party) we walked in and music was blastin, joints were everywhere, and almost everyone was drinking. Dani was already dancing and I yelled a bit "I'll smoke a joint but no drinkin, got it?". She nodded and dragged me to the dance floor and I stood next to her as she danced to every song. I had my arms folded as I looked around at all the people grinding up on each other, making out, and drinking til they couldn't function. I scanned til I stopped at this couch full of people, including him. The guy I couldn't get over and couldn't stop thinking about. He was with his friends, they always looked like they were having a good time. He was wearing a button up jersey with some baggy jeans and the cleanest new balances I've ever seen. Dani nudged me as she said "talk to him bitch, tonight's the night I'm tellin you" as she continued to dance. I shook my head and started saying "no he's prob got bitches on stand by-" til I heard my song, Thot Shit come on. Me and Dani both were dancing and she said "so Megan can make you dance but not me?" As she swayed around. I rolled my eyes and giggled as I swayed to the song. We were singin the lyrics and recording vids on her phone of us twerkin and stuff. We were vibin when Dani said "stay here im gettin a drink, just soda though, no drinkin" as she tapped my head. I said "Dani-" but she was already gone in the crowd. Good songs kept comin on so I just vibed and danced alone. A song I didn't expect to come on started and I got too excited. Close blasted as I swayed and sung along to the song. I felt hands on my hips. "No way you already ba-" I said as I turned to be met with his blue eyes. He smirked and said "sorry my friends dared me to dance with a girl by the end of the night but I love this song so, care to dance?" As he held out his hand. I pocketed my phone and said "you hardly know me". He scoffed and said "uh I do know you, Y/n, you have art class for your last class? I'm in there too I just never talk to nobody but my dude urban". I was shocked at the fact that he knew me. I took his hand and we danced and talked. "So you take art? I thought you put out mixtapes?" I asked as I brushed a hand through my hair. He smiled and said "Uh ya I spit sum, how you know?". I face palmed in my head thinking I sound creepy when I said "you spit for the talent show right?". He nodded and said "yeah, I actually practiced that shit for days". I giggled imagining him practicing til he got it how he wanted it. We danced a bit more when he said "you wanna come hang with the guys? we just chillin and smokin" as he pointed over to the couch. I shrugged and said "I guess". He took my hand and walked me over. We sat on the couch as he said "guys this is y/n, yuh know her as that girl in art always workin". They all nodded and said hi. I said to some big guy with blonde hair "I like the hair" as I pointed to him. He nodded and thanked me as he smiled. I smiled and the school's number 1 stoner, Urban said to me "you smoke?" As he handed me a joint. I nodded and took a few puffs and handed it to Jack. He hit it and said "didn't think you smoked shawty" as he took another hit. I giggled and said "you must not know me like you say you do" as I laid back on this cushiony couch. He smiled that sweet smile as he laid back too. We laughed and talked when Dani finally found me and said "I leave you for 2 songs and you already found stoners" as she handed me a bottle of Fanta. I drank some and said "atleast I'm not fuckin a random upstairs" as she sat next to me. She shook her head then whispered to me "I see you found yuh manz" as she nudged me. I rolled my eyes and was handed the joint and took a hit. She took it and hit it twice then passed it to Urban. Soon enough people started leaving and this kid with glasses said "aye y'all wanna hang a bit longer? It is Friday after all". We looked at each other then nodded as we stood up. Eventually everyone was gone but Jack and his guys and me and Dani. We were all up at the kitchen talkin when I checked my phone and it was almost dead. I said "anybody gotta charger?" As I held up my phone. The blonde kid, who's names turns out to be Druski, said "jack, my boy, you do" as he pointed to and nudged Jack. He gestured me to follow him and I looked at Dani as she mouthed "get it bitch". I rolled my eyes as we walked upstairs.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Did you like this one? It's been in my phone for a minute now but now it's out so tell me about it :)